1317 users online (221 members and 1096 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    THE infamous hallway at Universal Studios.

I'll never understand why she agreed to go there..... HTH did she think that was going to end?

Bringing back the memories and the frustration. I'll still watch, though.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    THE infamous hallway at Universal Studios.

I'll never understand why she agreed to go there..... HTH did she think that was going to end?
    I think she believed her own lies so much that she didn't think it would matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Oh yeah they got paid licensing fees for any new pics (already at least one)/vids for sure just like back in 08
    I thought that was a new pic too! And believe me, they are ALL ingrained in my brain forever. I'd recognize any pic....

Back in the day, I was absorbed with every word on this case but now It seems like I'm watching the same old show for the hundredth time.

Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    We said the same thing. But I do hope it wasn't about money, but to help tell the story. We will never know.
    I'm guessing they've had tons of offers over the years. Is FCA participating in this too? That may be what compelled them to participate - to make sure they had a chance to counter whatever comes out of her mouth next.

The end of the hall LOL
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Back in the day, I was absorbed with every word on this case but now It seems like I'm watching the same old show for the hundredth time.
    Yes, but I'm curious to see what GA says. He apparently does believe that she overdosed her
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Eyes View Post
    I'm guessing they've had tons of offers over the years. Is FCA participating in this too? That may be what compelled them to participate - to make sure they had a chance to counter whatever comes out of her mouth next.
    I have no idea if FCA will make an appearance. In a way I hope she does and in a way I do not. I may need a stiffer drink than beer tonight.. and it's night one of 3

HI there old friends.... I can't believe how much this case still hurts.. No matter how much I try to ignore it it still gets me right in the gut...every time her name pops up... Here we go again...

All jmo.

I watched the first 5 minutes and just can not do it a second time. I was on here glued to this trial and once was enough. The outcome of this trial affected me for a very long time.
    I will check back tomorrow to see if I missed anything worth missing.

This is like scraping open an old wound. A big old wound. It still hurts every bit as bad to listen to this evidence... And her lying and lying and lying.

I hope every juror that sat on that panel and rendered that verdict is watching this.

This is going to have to be a very general overview.....there was just SO much that happened in this case, I don't even know how you can cover it in 3 hours.

This is really not relevant to CA murdering her daughter, but who in their right mind thinks Casey was "beautiful"? I never got that.

It is very hard to hear the phone calls from jail. The I I I me me me I I I.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast