1272 users online (263 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    This is making me mad all over again with all the forensic evidence like the odor, the stain, the hair
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I'm really not getting anything new tonight - Gosh, I hope this isn't for a pay-off and ratings.
    God Bless Caylee. Enough is enough.

I hope the jurors are watching this and maybe they will regret their verdict.

30 minutes in and my heart is breaking all over again. I hate these people as much now as I did then!!

Mishconshtrue
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

This is making my heart hurt all over again. These Anthony's.... may God have mercy on their souls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt a single juror is watching. They weren't checked in to the case back then so why would they be now?

I completely forgot how early CA switched from Team Caylee to Team Casey.

Re-hashing everything...My daughter would never treat me that way - even in jail. Cindy calms her down by calling her sweetheart. WHAT???

What a dysfunctional mother & daughter relationship. IMO

I don't have any ill will towards the A's. I can't imagine having been in their shoes. There is only one person to blame here, IMO.

Tim!! Bless him and all the volunteers.

Cindy just said "the protestors were as bad as my daughter lying to the police". She's never admitted that before.
    But I had to LOL when Diane Diamond said JB was the lawyer to go to if you were in really big trouble. UMMM he was wet behind the ears

Are George and Cindy still together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Eyes View Post
    I don't have any ill will towards the A's. I can't imagine having been in their shoes. There is only one person to blame here, IMO.
    Oh jeez the preview shows CA still crying that her "prayers and hopes were gone".

I want Tim Miller to tell the story about Cindy kicking him out of the house when he & George asked Casey to show them on the map where she put her..... Then George going to the hotel to meet with Tim. And OCSO asking Tim to stay and help....

I can't do this again...
    Last edited by beach; 04-09-2017 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Are George and Cindy still together?

My understanding is, yes.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast