1306 users online (219 members and 1087 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Without any snark or malice, CA looks so very different. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like her sister is doing the interview-- someone who strongly favors them but it's just not them. Gawd, I gotta stop watching this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Are George and Cindy still together?

Yes. They said they wanted to interview them sepaerately and they did have different opinions on what happened.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I'll never forget the day they found Caylee. Of course it was before iphones and instant news...I was at a class all day and came home to the news.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I'm really surprised that there are not anymore comments on this thread tonight.

I guess people are really done w/ this POS & her dysfunctional family.

Also, I really love how this "mother" never knew who Caylee's father was.

Tears all over again for precious Caylee. I hope Casey lives a long, miserable life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rott Mom View Post
    I'm really surprised that there are not anymore comments on this thread tonight.

I'm not surprised at all sis. We fought a hard battle for this precious one. We don't forget. I didn't watch.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Could not watch the lies again. Too bad any of them made a cent on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I'm not surprised at all sis. We fought a hard battle for this precious one. We don't forget. I didn't watch.
    Yes, I was going to say a lot of people boycotted it.

I was young and dumb and in college back then. I was too young to follow it as closely as I follow things now.

I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Thank you for not watching - I can't believe I did.

The re-enactment is a little OTT, especially about her trunk stains. The stains were not blatant bright red, they were barely visible and looked slightly lighter. bts.lee.anthony.trunk.stains.cnn.640x360.jpg I don't think this will end up shedding much light on anything, so strange that they're rehashing this after all these years. Casey doesn't need any more attention, just let her fade into obscurity. I feel like she probably likes being in the media again.

I watched the "murder made me famous" episode on FCA and it said in there that several men were given DNA and none of them were a match.

It may be best it's not known. It would spare a family a lot of grief.

It said new things never said before will be revealed in the next installment. Perhaps this first episode was to refresh people's brains on the case. Not everyone follows cases like we do.

Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    It said new things never said before will be revealed in the next installment. Perhaps this first episode was to refresh people's brains on the case. Not everyone follows cases like we do.
    Yes I think tomorrow night will be interesting

Honestly, for some of us I think it is just too darn hard to relive this knowing she got away with murder. If I wasn't a mod, I wouldn't even be on this thread and wouldn't have watched. In fact, a couple of my mod friends & Tricia have offered to moderate this thread for me. I'll probably take them up on the offer tomorrow and Tuesday.

We haven't even heard the words "duct tape" yet..... I know I won't be able to handle that part. I guess it will always be too raw for me...

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast