1211 users online (164 members and 1047 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1081
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,832

    Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

    Homicide detectives join hunt for missing Brisbane childcare worker Samuel Thompson after his orange Mustang dumped in NSW

    HOMICIDE detectives have joined the search for a young Brisbane childcare worker whose distinctive classic car was found abandoned in bushland on the northern NSW coast.
    Samuel Thompson was last seen driving away from his apartment in Albion in the cityís northern suburbs in his bright orange 2016 Ford Mustang on March 7.



    http://www.news.com.au/national/crim...a32a1729263dd4

    Police fear he has been murdered.


    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Last edited by Greater Than; 04-09-2017 at 11:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,680
    Man, 22, charged with murder of missing childcare worker Samuel Thompson

    March 30, 2017

    POLICE have charged a 23-year-old man with the murder of missing Brisbane childcare worker Samuel Thompson.

    Mr Thompson, 22, has been missing since he left his home in Brisbaneís inner north on March 7.

    [...]

    On Thursday, police confirmed a 23-year-old man, also from Brisbane, was charged with his murder and interfering with his corpse.

    He has been remanded in custody to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Friday.

    Mr Thompsonís body has not yet been found.


    Body found in shallow grave confirmed as Sam Thompson

    April 7, 2017

    Samuel Thompson's grieving parents have been given confirmation a body found in bush north of Brisbane was their slain son.

    Forensic police have completed a post-mortem, finding evidence the 22-year-old Albion man was assaulted before his death.

    A police spokesman said it was unclear whether the assault caused his death.

    Police believe the man whose abandoned orange Ford Mustang sparked the year's largest murder investigation was likely dead before the car ever turned up at a north Brisbane waterhole that featured extensively in his murder investigation.

    Instead they will allege Mr Thompson was killed at accused murderer Roberto Vincenzo Boscaino's Bald Hills home.

    Both Mr Boscaino and self-declared anti-Islamic State fighter Ashley Dyball have been charged with Mr Thompson's murder and interfering with his corpse.
    Last edited by Greater Than; 04-10-2017 at 12:06 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Greater Than View Post
    Man, 22, charged with murder of missing childcare worker Samuel Thompson

    March 30, 2017

    POLICE have charged a 23-year-old man with the murder of missing Brisbane childcare worker Samuel Thompson.

    Mr Thompson, 22, has been missing since he left his home in Brisbaneís inner north on March 7.

    [...]

    On Thursday, police confirmed a 23-year-old man, also from Brisbane, was charged with his murder and interfering with his corpse.

    He has been remanded in custody to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Friday.

    Mr Thompsonís body has not yet been found.


    Body found in shallow grave confirmed as Sam Thompson

    April 7, 2017

    Samuel Thompson's grieving parents have been given confirmation a body found in bush north of Brisbane was their slain son.

    Forensic police have completed a post-mortem, finding evidence the 22-year-old Albion man was assaulted before his death.

    A police spokesman said it was unclear whether the assault caused his death.

    Police believe the man whose abandoned orange Ford Mustang sparked the year's largest murder investigation was likely dead before the car ever turned up at a north Brisbane waterhole that featured extensively in his murder investigation.

    Instead they will allege Mr Thompson was killed at accused murderer Roberto Vincenzo Boscaino's Bald Hills home.

    Both Mr Boscaino and self-declared anti-Islamic State fighter Ashley Dyball have been charged with Mr Thompson's murder and interfering with his corpse.
    Indeed msanais we know who that is


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,115
    Thanks for posting up the previous info. Sorry, don't know how to bring some of the posts you posted over to here, but doesn't matter.
    So what part of qld. do Sam's parents live at TIA.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,115
    So if i'm right in my opinion you believe Sam was robbed at his parents home & then moved to the apt. where he went missing from?
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    Thanks for posting up the previous info. Sorry, don't know how to bring some of the posts you posted over to here, but doesn't matter.
    So what part of qld. do Sam's parents live at TIA.
    It's been mentioned Northgate. I didn't previously know that the robbery was at Sam's parent's place. My son has been living on Ryan's Rd for nearly a year. What a small world.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,115
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    It's been mentioned Northgate. I didn't previously know that the robbery was at Sam's parent's place. My son has been living on Ryan's Rd for nearly a year. What a small world.
    Thanks for your reply. And yes, it is a small world at times,
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    So if i'm right in my opinion you believe Sam was robbed at his parents home & then moved to the apt. where he went missing from?
    Yes.

    Except it appears there was a gap of a few months between leaving his parents home (the day after the robbery) and moving into the apartment. (Sam's FB posts suggest this).

    So we're assuming he stayed with friends in the interim.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,115
    Well i guess the robbery might or might not be connected? Home invasions happen a lot so who knows? Especially if the robbers were keeping an eye out on where Sam lived and saw all the nice things he brought back from his overseas trip and posted pics. up on SM. Hopefully the police will sort it out. Whether the robbery was connected to the murder at all that is?
    We had a lawn mower stolen from our front yard around the corner of the house years ago. Found out one of our neighbours was a criminal and police were keeping an eye on him.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,115
    Det Insp Trezise said police were unsure if Mr Thompson’s disappearance was connected to a robbery in Northgate in September 2016 where his car was stolen.

    “That offence remains outstanding; it was never solved,” he said. “There are certainly suspects in relation to the robbery and we’d like to locate them.

    “It’d be nice to be able to rule them out of any connection with Sam’s disappearance.” Anyone with information about Mr Thompson or his car - with the number plate SAMMO - is urged to contact police.
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...0aa-1491797239
    And according to this article Sam also has a girlfriend,
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Queensland, AU
    Posts
    3,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    Det Insp Trezise said police were unsure if Mr Thompson’s disappearance was connected to a robbery in Northgate in September 2016 where his car was stolen.

    “That offence remains outstanding; it was never solved,” he said. “There are certainly suspects in relation to the robbery and we’d like to locate them.

    “It’d be nice to be able to rule them out of any connection with Sam’s disappearance.” Anyone with information about Mr Thompson or his car - with the number plate SAMMO - is urged to contact police.
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...0aa-1491797239
    And according to this article Sam also has a girlfriend,
    This has all been covered Karinna, if you are prepared to read back over the last thread.
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Queensland, AU
    Posts
    3,893

    Back on track?

    An autopsy has confirmed human remains found in a shallow grave at Caboolture, north of Brisbane, do belong to missing Albion man Samuel Thompson.
    It indicates Mr Thompson was seriously assaulted, however, investigators are awaiting pathology results in respect to the cause of death.
    The 22-year-old's cause of death however is still not clear.

    The childcare worker was last seen driving* in Brisbane's northern suburbs after leaving his Albion apartment in the morning of March 7.

    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-0...emains/8424410

    *minutes from his parent's place
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,115
    Quote Originally Posted by possumheart View Post
    This has all been covered Karinna, if you are prepared to read back over the last thread.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Queensland, AU
    Posts
    3,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    im chilled
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,115
    Quote Originally Posted by possumheart View Post
    This has all been covered Karinna, if you are prepared to read back over the last thread.


    Haha, others keep going over the same stuff too lol. It happens when there is no further info. i suppose.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2
    By PrimeSuspect in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1195
    Last Post: 04-10-2017, 12:09 AM
  2. Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1
    By PrimeSuspect in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1188
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 06:47 PM
  3. Found Alive MI - Elishiba Thompson, 27, Kalamazoo, 29 March 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 09:43 PM
  4. Recovered/Located PA - Samuel Croman, 21, Mifflintown, 6 March 2017
    By Richrd in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2017, 11:12 PM

Tags for this Thread