1236 users online (203 members and 1033 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - Rathana 'Jonathan' Pin, 23, Lowell, 1 April 2017

Rathana "Jonathan" Pin was last seen a week ago on Saturday, before he left his new car, his girlfriend, close-knit family and all of his belongings behind and vanished without so much a phone call.

Pin's live-in girlfriend, said her boyfriend always keeps in touch and checks in even when he's out. The girlfiend said Pin bought a new car less than a month ago and left it behind along with all of his belongings, which are still in the couple's apartment.

Pin was supposed to go to Lawrence to visit his cousin's children the Saturday night he went missing.

Pin was last seen wearing a black sweater with a white-and-red dragon printed on it, dark gray sweatpants and black sneakers. He was last seen at 7-Eleven at Westford and Chelmsford Streets.

Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...#ixzz4drTyH1NH

I live in the area and havent heard a word about this. Seems like a likeable guy, arm tattoo notwithstanding. Lawrence can be a tough city - hope he's ok.

I am familar with the area from working in Lowell for awhile and I am wondering if possibilibly he was a victim of mistaken identity if he did not have any ties to people that were involved in criminal activity (I am trying to put that very tactfully). That area was used to have a decent amount of gang activity...I don't know about now though...

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...missing-lowell

Found in the Merrimack River, police say no foul play suspected. RIP Jonathan.

something doesnt feel right to me..he's not described as suicidal or depressed and you don't hear of many people just falling into the Merrimack River...