Found Safe FL - Erin Bruneau, 51, Kissimmee, 27 March 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Not a lot of info.

Missing Kissimmee woman hasn't been seen in weeks.

She was last seen in the area of Ames Haven Road in Kissimmee, deputies said.

ecae46560d997f2dbae1ae7207ddfc8a.jpg

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/kissimmee-woman-reported-missing

Doesn't sound good. If she sold policies, I am hoping there is a computer or date book somewhere to let them know where her last apt was, or with whom.

The last place seen appears residential on one side and the other side possibly the back of commercial building.
Perhaps someone else can get a better view. Even better someone who knows that area.

The last place seen appears residential on one side and the other side possibly the back of commercial building.
Perhaps someone else can get a better view. Even better someone who knows that area.
I just did Google Earth. Not a long road. If traveling SW you'd star at a dead end that empties into a pasture. Continuing on, there is farmland on the right and just a bit up the road is Neptune Middle School. (With lots of classroom trailers) on the left with residential on the right. It empties out on a CR which appears to be busy but surrounded by farmland.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This one is bugging me so I'm coming out of hiding.. LOL

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/kissimmee-woman-reported-missing

"Quite frankly, I almost collapsed," Alderman said. "There was so much feces and urine just everywhere. I realized they been in here a long time, and I said to the sheriffs, 'This is not my sister.'"

"She paid bills, she went and got groceries, she made recent doctor appointments,” Hannigan said. “Her car is here, so this is not like (my) sister to just break contact.”

The animal lover in me, is heartbroken.

I believe I read her car is at the home. When I googled her name, I came across an article that I couldn't open - "Kississimmee woman pens caretaker guide" dated June 2011. Found the article and basically she was a caretaker to her husband Bob who died of cancer in 2009. They were married for 5 years when he was diagnosed. So guessing she hasn't remarried and probably lived alone.

In searching Ames Haven Road - I'm finding lots of homes and businesses. Churches, A treatment center as well..

Wondering what block and who last saw her?

Erin is my aunt. I stumbled across this site and saw this thread about her disappearance. She did live alone. Those animals were her life so that is VERY out of character for her. She was not a runner or biker and her car was in the garage. I don't live in Florida so I'm not familiar with her neighborhood. They are currently working on gaining access to her phone and computer.

Why did you pick that corner of Ames? Are you saying area as around about or does "area" mean something more ominous?

Sounds like she was out walking maybe. It appears the Florida trails are nearby. Maybe she's a runner or a biker.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No specific reason - other than that they are appear to be close (walking distance.) I don't know what area of Ames she was last seen in.

Erin is my aunt. I stumbled across this site and saw this thread about her disappearance. She did live alone. Those animals were her life so that is VERY out of character for her. She was not a runner or biker and her car was in the garage. I don't live in Florida so I'm not familiar with her neighborhood. They are currently working on gaining access to her phone and computer.

I'm so glad you're here - welcome. I'm sorry that this you and your family are going through this... I hope that she is found safe!

She looks a lot like my mother so I felt compelled once I saw her picture, to get involved.

I have some questions - I hope that's ok?

Do you know why she would be on Ames or WHO last saw her there? She had to have been on foot I'm guessing, if her car is home.

Any health issues?

Any recent events in her life that would have contributed to her leaving or being in a compromised state - stress, depression, etc?

Does she have a job outside of her own positions that she has held related to insurance and caregiving?

Is someone in the family leading this - will there be a FB page set up for her to share missing updates? I can help - if you need someone.

Share as much as you can - it is very helpful and we don't judge.

xoxoxo

Welcome Mightyb08. I am so sorry your aunt going missing brought you to websleuths.
Anything you are able to share may help us bring your aunt home.
Does a neighbor or family member have care of the dogs?
I was drawn to Erin going missing because FL was.where I grew up and she is my age.

Neighbor Lavada Taylor said the first sign that something might be wrong was when Bruneau put her trash outside but never took it to the street.

"She put all of her stuff out, just like she'd always do to line it up for Wednesday trash day, and it never went (out)," Taylor said.

Last week Taylor said she heard one of Bruneau's dogs barking and when she went to make sure everything was OK, she realized something was amiss.

"I was clearly, something was wrong," Taylor said. "(One of her dogs) was extremely skinny, his collar was hanging off of him."

Her sister, Tracy Hannigan, said it was out of character for Bruneau to leave without saying anything.

There were several things inside her home that indicated Bruneau was coming back, Hannigan said.

"We have found things inside that give us every impression she planned to come back, from making recent doctor appointments, to receipts for food in the house," she said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/detectives-looking-for-missing-osceola-county-woman/511501792

What happened to her? She wasn't out walking her dog so who last saw her and where?

I think the cell records and computer will help LE out to figure out what happened. or at least who she spoke with last. If her car is there, she may have had a date and they picked her up.

I can't help but think of Sandra Lemire. She even bears some resemblance. I believe Sandra had a date in Kissimmee and left and then was never heard from again.

Im with clueless; I think someone picked her up from her home for a date or something. I hope she gets back safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny but not...Dalagali saying I'm with clueless.

Seriously...I cant think of anyone who would leave their dogs inside without potty breaks, food and water. I imagine her house is a mess. I hope someone is now caring for them.

Erin is a very attractive lady. Have we heard who saw her last?(Apologies if this has been stated. adhd/ocd me following too many cases.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back