NEW Podcast Series on Jennifer Kesse Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunG2

Reaction score
Website
unconcluded.libsyn.com
Hope this is ok....

Just wanted to tell everyone about our new investigative podcast series, Unconcluded. The entire first season is being devoted to the Jennifer Kesse case.

Episdoe 1 will release next week.

You can catch the trailer, and find links to subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, and soon Stitcher on the website...

http://unconcluded.com

Thank you for sharing I will definitely be listening and subscribing! I have become a big fan of true crime podcasts over the past year and this is a case I haven't seen in any podcasts. I am especially glad that it will be a whole season and not just one episode. I have many theories on this case but only one main suspect who I think is NOT the same POI who parked her car. I really hope this podcast will highlight some new information or possibly bring forward people who can share new information. Jennifer's family have suffered long enough with little answers.

I will be listening to this. Out of so many missing person cases, this one bothers me the most. I lived in Orlando at the time, though not close to where she lived. I was in a much rougher part of town, and I honestly never heard anything about it until long after I moved.

But I regularly check this specific sub forum, hoping to see good news, and it never really happens. After so many cases being closed finally after many years, I'm hoping the Kesse's may finally get closure on Jennifer.

Hi Shaun, I just wanted to thank you for doing this podcast. I think any attention to Jennifer's case is positive. I didn't realize your wife works with Joyce Kesse - no wonder this story is meaningful to you. I think it's great you are taking on this project and I (as always) hope something leads to that one break in the case that Jennifer's family needs.

Hey Shaun, Im a Shaun with the same spelling as well. Thanks for addressing the question of the brothers timing being at her residence. Continue to do what your doing. I wonder if your able to do interviews with the Dad and Brother. I've had contact with the dad years back, however I've never heard her brother speak and the conversations he's had with his friends.. Best of luck

Hey Shaun, Im a Shaun with the same spelling as well. Thanks for addressing the question of the brothers timing being at her residence. Continue to do what your doing. I wonder if your able to do interviews with the Dad and Brother. I've had contact with the dad years back, however I've never heard her brother speak and the conversations he's had with his friends.. Best of luck

We are working on trying to talk to anyone who will talk to us....some things in the works, but long way to go with this.

Will you try to contact the woman at the HOTG who called in about Jennifer's car being parked there? That would be awesome if she will talk....

marable, that sounds like a great idea Also I wonder if Shannon Butler,the reporter ,would be willing to talk.

What a cliff hanger at the end of episode 3. I'm looking forward to hearing that lady's story!

Crazy. Thing about eye witness accounts, they are mostly unreliable. Mostly....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

How I wish that I had written the persons name down but unfortunately I had not started taking notes and saving them....I am so sorry....
Not a problem, when I posted those photos of her condo that aren't located anywhere on the web out side someones photobucket, I just happened to have it in an old bookmark. The trafficking angle out of state is intriguing. Im currently researching trafficking charges in Orlando and what im finding is amazing. I should have known better with all the transient activity here

[FONT=&amp] Just finished listening to Unconcluded, episode four. Thank you again ShaunG2. Your work on Jennifer's story is greatly appreciated.

What is everyone’s thoughts about Lisa’s encounter/story? She is the person that worked at jewelry store. In 2006 or 2007 she believes Jennifer along with a man came in her store. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Her recollection was extremely detailed. She is trained that way being in jewelry industry. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Am not sure what to think about it right now. I do wonder why she didn’t sound the alarm if she suspected the young lady was in trouble/being abused? Though, this may be too extreme thinking on my part. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This lady was unaware of Jennifer Kesse’s story until 2017, and it was then that she thought the girl in her store was Jennifer. [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer