1140 users online (179 members and 961 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Baby found with super glue around mouth, fractured skull, Kennett, 3 April 2017

Blytheville, Arkansas and Kennett, Missouri investigators are working to determine how a 3-month-old boy ended up with a fractured skull, bruised limbs and super glue around his mouth.

Police were made aware of the infant’s injuries last week, soon after he was brought to a hospital by a woman his mother routinely leaves him with. That woman, a statement from authorities says, was summoned to the child’s home by his mother’s sister.

The baby’s mother allegedly had left him with a juvenile family member.

Police say that the child also had facial swelling as well as dried blood round his nostrils. His lips were smeared with super glue. Additional testing revealed several broken ribs as well as a skull fracture.

Officers managed to contact the boy’s mother by phone and while she said she was on her way to the hospital, police allege she never showed up.

http://people.com/crime/baby-super-glue-around-mouth/

Omg this is horribly sad, thank God she brought him in before he was killed, hopefully they find that baby a home where he is wanted and loved.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Investigators are not disclosing why investigators from both states are involved in the case. http://people.com/crime/baby-super-glue-around-mouth/
    I don't see the mystery here. Baby was picked up from MO where he resides by an aunt who resides in AR and taken to AR hospital by concerned aunt. Of course both agencies would be involved. Reported as abuse to AR officials but likely the abuse happened in MO.

On Thursday, Kent police issued a statement that rumors on social media were harming the investigation.

“At this point, rumors and speculations are already hindering the investigation. Therefore, investigators are encouraging anyone with credible information to contact Kennett police.”

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/1...ith-superglue/
    Speaking to WREG-TV, a spokesperson with the Memphis Child Advocacy Center said she was not able to speak about the case but gave advise on how to report similar situations.
    She said: 'Other parents are overwhelmed. Other parents that may be leaving their kids with people who are unequipped or overwhelmed and so we wanna be sure everyone is looking out. '

Kennett police said it would not release the condition of the child, and said it was a 'no publicity' case due to the current investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4dxisdwsr
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I was thinking that as well... kid lives in one state, hospital in the other.

I was already in tears all day because of a bad day accompanied by a bad life on my end, but I just cant even with these ppl hurting babies anymore :*(

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    I was thinking that as well... kid lives in one state, hospital in the other.

I was already in tears all day because of a bad day accompanied by a bad life on my end, but I just cant even with these ppl hurting babies anymore :*(
    I am sorry life is treating you crappy. Sometimes it is very hard to continue to follow these cases. We all have our times when we must step away from the babies, because of the emotional toll.

Take care of you!

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Police have notified the Department of Human Services and Kennett Police, who’ve been working in tandem with Arkansas State Police investigators. They are hopeful an arrest will be made in the next day or so, police say. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/nat...ractured_skull

That poor baby

"Scleroderma is a horrible disease with nothing to recommend it, other than the incredible courage which its victims muster in the face of overwhelming odds and terrible suffering."

- Robin Williams, 2002 interview, USA Today

Treat the uterus donor the same way!!!!!! Sweet baby doesn't deserve this abuse