1003 users online (188 members and 815 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    21,529

    Inmate Attacks Drew Peterson...With a Food Tray...For Stuff to Sell on eBay

    "A source tells WBBM that Drew Peterson was attacked in federal prison – and that the motivation for the attack was to get some of Peterson’s belongings and sell them on eBay."

    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/04/...d-tray-source/

    If I tried to make something like this up I couldn't.

    Who are these people that will buy Peterson's eBay stuff?

    They need a free head examination.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE











  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    "A source tells WBBM that Drew Peterson was attacked in federal prison – and that the motivation for the attack was to get some of Peterson’s belongings and sell them on eBay."

    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/04/...d-tray-source/

    If I tried to make something like this up I couldn't.

    Who are these people that will buy Peterson's eBay stuff?

    They need a free head examination.
    You should get Drew to do a interview Tricia.

    I doubt he would say no.

    Then we sell the transcript on Ebay. Lol
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    230
    I would like to know why he was transferred to the Federal Prison in the first place.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckymanuh View Post
    I would like to know why he was transferred to the Federal Prison in the first place.
    A memo says Illinois prison officials wanted Drew Peterson transferred to a federal prison because the former Bolingbrook police officer convicted of killing his third wife and plotting to kill Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow posed a danger to the prison.
    http://www.theherald-news.com/2017/0...ained/amze8x5/
    ___________

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    230
    I think there is more to it. But we will never know.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    58
    How long before we see "Food tray used to attack Drew Peterson" on Ebay??

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    15,015
    Drew Peterson memorabilia at Serial Killers Ink. I wasn't expecting to find anything.

    http://serialkillersink.net/skistore...on&_a=category
    Toxic masculinity ruins the party again!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by wasalurker View Post
    A memo says Illinois prison officials wanted Drew Peterson transferred to a federal prison because the former Bolingbrook police officer convicted of killing his third wife and plotting to kill Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow posed a danger to the prison.
    http://www.theherald-news.com/2017/0...ained/amze8x5/
    We are capable of determining that CDP [Convicted Drew Peterson] is a SK, or even if not, then, CDP cannot be cured of the permeating evil that pervades his existence. Planning murders to hopefully carry them out one day is his forte, his pastime, his hobby. CDP is a slithering snake; charming, but comes with deadly fantasies. CDP is a cold blooded murderer and a maniacal SK.

    I shall never forget his troubling looks of duping delight. Do you think he was aware he was doing it? A sociopath comorbid with NPD would do that in your face type behavior b/c they truly do not care about others. I don't understand how a chow tray would be of any value to anyone unless for the collector of the macabre. How does a prisoner get the chow tray shipped out of prison so it can be sold?

    DP's entire life has been strangely chaotic. I expect his prison life will be the same.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aiken, SC/Augusta, GA
    Posts
    1,726
    Rats!!!
    I was hoping to read CDP head has been replaced by food tray and no longer among the living.
    A girl can fantasize, don'tyouknow.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Drew Peterson memorabilia at Serial Killers Ink. I wasn't expecting to find anything.

    http://serialkillersink.net/skistore...on&_a=category
    What a fascinating website!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Similar Threads

  1. anyone sell clothing on ebay?
    By smile22 in forum WS-BAY!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 08:53 PM
  2. Drew Peterson To Sell His Story
    By Tennisfool in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 07:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 04:04 AM