Inmate Attacks Drew Peterson...With a Food Tray...For Stuff to Sell on eBay

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"A source tells WBBM that Drew Peterson was attacked in federal prison – and that the motivation for the attack was to get some of Peterson’s belongings and sell them on eBay."

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/04/11/federal-inmate-attacks-drew-peterson-with-food-tray-source/

If I tried to make something like this up I couldn't.

Who are these people that will buy Peterson's eBay stuff?

They need a free head examination.

You should get Drew to do a interview Tricia.

I doubt he would say no.

Then we sell the transcript on Ebay. Lol

I would like to know why he was transferred to the Federal Prison in the first place.

How long before we see "Food tray used to attack Drew Peterson" on Ebay??

A memo says Illinois prison officials wanted Drew Peterson transferred to a federal prison because the former Bolingbrook police officer convicted of killing his third wife and plotting to kill Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow posed a danger to the prison.
http://www.theherald-news.com/2017/...peterson-to-federal-prison-explained/amze8x5/

We are capable of determining that CDP [Convicted Drew Peterson] is a SK, or even if not, then, CDP cannot be cured of the permeating evil that pervades his existence. Planning murders to hopefully carry them out one day is his forte, his pastime, his hobby. CDP is a slithering snake; charming, but comes with deadly fantasies. CDP is a cold blooded murderer and a maniacal SK.

I shall never forget his troubling looks of duping delight. Do you think he was aware he was doing it? A sociopath comorbid with NPD would do that in your face type behavior b/c they truly do not care about others. I don't understand how a chow tray would be of any value to anyone unless for the collector of the macabre. How does a prisoner get the chow tray shipped out of prison so it can be sold?

DP's entire life has been strangely chaotic. I expect his prison life will be the same.

Rats!!! :tantrum:
I was hoping to read CDP head has been replaced by food tray and no longer among the living.
A girl can fantasize, don'tyouknow. :bigfight:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho