1247 users online (208 members and 1039 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Arlita Avant Sellers, 64, Chipley, 10 April 2017

***MISSING CHIPLEY WOMAN***

(Chipley, FL; April 11, 2017) – Washington County Sheriff’s Office reports missing Chipley woman.

Sellers was last heard from, via her cell phone which was later located at her residence, on April 10th at 7:30pm. During the investigation, information was provided that placed Sellers’ last known location as the Dollar General in Alford, FL at approximately 8:45pm. Washington County Sheriff’s Office does have reasons for concern for Ms. Sellers’ safety and physical well being.

https://m.facebook.com/WashingtonCou...170234/?type=3

Located.
    https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonC...170234/?type=3

Btw, Lisa, you are doing an amazing job of getting these threads started.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Found in the comments:

ARLITA SELLERS HAS BEEN SAFELY LOCATED.

"I am filled with sincere gratitude and appreciation to all of those involved in the search for Ms. Sellers," states Sheriff Kevin Crews. We are grateful to report that she has been safely located."
    https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonC...2%3A%22R%22%7D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Located.
    https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonC...170234/?type=3

Btw, Lisa, you are doing an amazing job of getting these threads started.
    Thanks, trying. In memory of Los today. Websleuths will never be the same.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Thanks, trying. In memory of Los today. Websleuths will never be the same.
    I agree.
    - Audrey Hepburn