Navy Wife Carries Mannequin in Place of Husband

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
05129114739_walker02.jpg

05129114241_suzy_walker02.jpg

05129114245_suzy_walker03.jpg

Suzy Walker loves to share a meal with her husband, despite getting some strange looks.

"I think if they knew what I was doing they would probably enjoy it," said Walker.

Walker says she stands by her man because he's a doll. Literally. She has a mannequin that eerily resembles her husband, a sailor on the USS West Virginia.

"When I put the mustache on him, I couldn't believe the resemblance," said Walker. "It's incredible."

It's the newlywed's first separation, and Walker was looking for a way to get through the alone time.

"I was surfing EBay and I saw a sailor for sale," said Walker. "One day he was used for a photo shoot in Washington, and I was the high bidder."

Walker bought her stand-in man for $200 and she takes him everywhere.

He's been to the movie theater, Victoria's Secret, and the gas station to buy lottery tickets.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/georgia/news-article.aspx?storyid=48600

Okay I can understand that she misses her husband but lugging that thing around has to be more trouble than it is worth. JMOT.

The manniquin looks like Geraldo! LOL.

SewingDeb said:
The manniquin looks like Geraldo! LOL.
OMG LOL :laugh:

I wonder if she.... ya know, does 'it' with him :bang:

How does she lug him around? Did she put him on wheels or something. Hey but look at it this way she can talk to it as much as she wants and it doesn't pretend to listen or complain when you soned too much money. But wouldn't a cat be easier?
And I myself wonder if perhaps she has done a few alterations to her sailor. Never underestimate crazy glueit can stick anywhere. And you can't get preggers. Of course how soon after her man comes home does she realize she prefers plastic.

I saw this on the news last night! :doh: She has someone with her to help cart the "man" around. And, no, she doesn't sleep with him. He sleeps on the couch. ;)

Casshew said:
OMG LOL :laugh:

I wonder if she.... ya know, does 'it' with him :bang:

LOL The reporter fell down on the job by not asking her.

It's different, but if it helps her cope w/ her dh being away, so be it.

Rita had this on tonight, and her psychologist TH said this gal might have negative repurcusions from doing this - when her hubby gets home.

The TH was on another show where this gal's story was featured. A call came in from the hubby overseas, and the woman had a very difficult time talking to him. That tells me that he must have hit her right off by saying something negative about what she was doing.

Dragging him everywhere she goes, getting help to do this, talking to him and I saw a shot of her in the bed with him too. I'm not suggested he's got a little replica down below, but this Dr felt since she has a surrogate for her husband she might have problems now relating to the real guy when he comes home.

Flippin' Amazing!

Scandi

gee..if you have had a relationship with a real guy..marriage wouldn't you treasure his smile, sense of humor, his caress???? What does a dummy have to do with a relationship??? Get a puppy for God's sake. :waitasec:

Let's see...
You wouldn't have to cook it dinner and it doesn't talk back. I can see why she'll have a problem when the real thing comes home.

Do you suppose she's aiming for a Section 8 discharge for her husband? You know, like Clinger wanted on MASH.
"Uh, sir? I need to go home to take care of my wacky wife."

*LMAO* Too funny. I used to watch M**advertiser censored*S*H all the time.
Pandora said:
Do you suppose she's aiming for a Section 8 discharge for her husband? You know, like Clinger wanted on MASH.
"Uh, sir? I need to go home to take care of my wacky wife."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back