728 users online (146 members and 582 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OH - Heidi Taylor, 40, slain, 14yo boy charged, Champaign County, 6 April 2017

This happened 5 minutes from where I live. IDK what to think. Is he telling the truth or lying to try to get out of trouble? You can hear part of the 911 call in first video.

A 14-year-old Champaign County boy accused of killing his dad's fiancee last week told emergency dispatchers a separate personality within him forced him to commit the murder.
    http://www.whio.com/news/local/911-c...L4tQKoEy3qzrO/

Nicholas: I’m, I am so scared. I didn’t — I — I didn’t want to kill her. I hate Jeff so much. He’s — he — he’s going to make me die in prison.

Nicholas: Just no Tasing or pepper spray or nothing like that? I swear I am not going to hurt anybody else. It wasn’t my fault. I’m just hurt.

These 2 statements sounds strange and seem to conflict a little. idk
    At what age does schizophrenia start? I though it was a little older but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by LaneGirl; 04-12-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Donovan Nicholas — a slightly-built, 14-year-old eighth-grader who stands not much over five feet tall — laid in wait at his rural Champaign County home for his father’s longtime girlfriend Thursday night, lured her in and then killed her as he had planned, a county prosecutor said Friday.

-----------------------

Talebi asked that Nicholas continue to be held in detention because he said the teen told sheriff’s deputies after his arrest that his intention was to flee after the killing but that he had injured his leg.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/2017040...ed-with-murder

wow ... not sure what to think either

The obit for the victim Heidi Taylor. DN is mentioned as a child.

http://www.vernonfh.com/index.php?P=...ER=2017-077-04
    Last edited by LaneGirl; 04-12-2017 at 11:12 PM.

That 911 transcript was so heart wrenching for me to read.

This is one to watch. Very interesting.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by johunt View Post
    Nicholas: Iím, I am so scared. I didnít ó I ó I didnít want to kill her. I hate Jeff so much. Heís ó he ó heís going to make me die in prison.

Nicholas: Just no Tasing or pepper spray or nothing like that? I swear I am not going to hurt anybody else. It wasnít my fault. Iím just hurt.

These 2 statements sounds strange and seem to conflict a little. idk
    At what age does schizophrenia start? I though it was a little older but I could be wrong.
    Multiple personality disorder (or dissociative disorder) is a personality disorder and not the same thing as schizophrenia. You're right schizophrenia usually shows up in late teens or 20s.
    Toxic masculinity ruins the party again!

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    That 911 transcript was so heart wrenching for me to read.

This is one to watch. Very interesting.
    Me too.

I don't know what to think.

When I first heard about the murder I didn't know about the alternate personality claim. Learning about it later, I thought he was making it up. Then I read the 911 transcript and I'm undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Multiple personality disorder (or dissociative disorder) is a personality disorder and not the same thing as schizophrenia. You're right schizophrenia usually shows up in late teens or 20s.
    Thanks.

I thought those with DID didn't usually remember what happened more of a black out type thing. But really this stuff is over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    When I first heard about the murder I didn't know about the alternate personality claim. Learning about it later, I thought he was making it up. Then I read the 911 transcript and I'm undecided.
    It will be interesting to find out the results I believe the judge ordered an evaluation.

My initial thought is he's making it up. He was lying in wait. He had two weapons and used two.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    It's heartbreaking and bizarre.

I'm curious about other details like what was his (Jeff's?) motive? Had he talked about Jeff before? Was he abused? Has he been violent before?

Were it an adult man or woman I doubt I would believe them but it's a kid and I've always been a sucker for them. He avoided the dispatcher's questions about the knife. Even changed the subject to he couldn't walk.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    It's heartbreaking and bizarre.

I'm curious about other details like what was his (Jeff's?) motive? Had he talked about Jeff before? Was he abused? Has he been violent before?
    3. The dispatcher asked the 14-year-old why Jeff killed Taylor.

“She always did drugs, and she totally ignored me,” Nicholas said. “Like once she hit me and she was just — she was done.”

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/ne...4LdIYjKT6unVM/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast