731 users online (117 members and 614 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - 500-Pound Man Accused Of Fast-Food Scam, Seminole County

A 500-pound man in Seminole County, Fla., was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of scamming fast-food restaurants out of large amounts of milk shakes and tacos, according to a Local 6 News report.

Investigators said George Jolicoeur, 33, would visit fast-food businesses and order food.

Jolicoeur would then call or visit the restaurants posing as a police officer or a firefighter and ask for a refund because there was a hair in his food, according to the report.

"He would come back and say, 'Oh, there is something wrong with it,'" Seminole County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Olson said. "There was a hair in my shake or there was a hair in my tacos. And, then he wants his money back."

Jolicoeur was captured after he went to a Steak N' Shake restaurant near Oviedo and Taco Bell in Central Florida and allegedly tried to get money back for the food he ordered. Local 6 News reported that Jolicoeur has been arrested more than 24 times on charges of burglary, drugs and domestic problems, Local 6 News reported."Jolicoeur's rap sheet is as thick as a book.

http://www.local6.com/news/5527928/detail.html

I wonder who would believe he was a police officer or firefighter? I've seen large public service officers before, but not like that.

Oh great... now he'll probably sue them for serving him fattening foods!

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E
    I wonder who would believe he was a police officer or firefighter? I've seen large public service officers before, but not like that.
    How true. They have take physical fitness tests. I've never seen a 500# cop or fireman. How could they possibly do the physical requirements of the job? I'm not bashing the obese, but some jobs just require a fit person.