1287 users online (218 members and 1069 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WA - Zach Krull, 20, Lake Cushman/Mount Skokomish Wilderness, 8 April 2017

20-year-old Zach Krull's father said on Tuesday that his son went camping and hiking on Saturday and had been missing for more than 24 hours.

Zach’s last known location was near the Lake Cushman/Mount Skokomish wilderness areas.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/sear...area/511878942

I saw someone I know who lives in WA post about it a few days ago, but it hadnt hit MSM yet so I couldn't start a post. It looks like the family is really involved in trying to locate him.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't think I have ever seen a missing person leave us a map.

Zach's Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/zachkrull96...7%3A1492085032
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post

Zach's Facebook:
    Helpful.

His photos are amazing. Hope he is found soon.
    "Thats a picture of you, correct?
    And the other one is a picture of your dumb sister"

JM

As a friend of the father, I registered here to thank anyone who can help locate his son. We are trying to find hiker 'sleuths" in the area who are willing to assist. We are across the country and feel helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post

Zach's Facebook:
    Have backpackers and hikers in the family and it's common to leave a route map with someone. National parks generally require hikers especially overnight hikers to register name & route as well.
    Last edited by LaneGirl; 04-13-2017 at 08:45 PM.

From the father: "If you are in Olympic National Forest, in Jefferson County, Mason County or near Lake Cushman/Mt Skokomish Wilderness Areas (his last known location), please let us know if you see him or have any information. FindZachKrull@gmail.com"

FB Page for Find Zach with clothing & equipment: https://www.facebook.com/TheOlympicMtns/

Last edited by SuzPGree; 04-13-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzPGree View Post
    As a friend of the father, I registered here to thank anyone who can help locate his son. We are trying to find hiker 'sleuths" in the area who are willing to assist. We are across the country and feel helpless.
    Welcome.
    I'm sorry that your friends son is missing.
    I hope he is found safe and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzPGree View Post
    Welcome SuzPGree! I am so sorry about Zach and I hope they find him soon. This post will bump up the page and maybe sleuths in your area will see it.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Reposting Zach's Find page:

FindZach
    https://www.facebook.com/TheOlympicMtns/
    - Audrey Hepburn

They are doing an excellent job on Zach's Find page! They have pictures of all of his equipment, even flashlight and utensils. I have never seen such detail of things to look out for. Amazing!
    - Audrey Hepburn

We can only hope he is found ok. We know the temperatures are very low at night. He was suppose to be camping overnight/weekend. Last seen Sat and missing since sunday (update from father).

They had to suspend search due to "dangerous conditions". ?!?! I just want to get his story out there in every corner to help the family. THANK YOU for any and all help!!

Edit: Dangerous conditions: "Snow and avalanche conditions have made visibility and the hunt for him very off-and-on. Hoping he's hunkered down somewhere while waiting for rescue.

Last edited by SuzPGree; 04-14-2017 at 09:05 AM.

WA - Zach Krull, 20, Lake Cushman/Mount Skokomish Wilderness area, 8 Apr 2017

I hope he is found safely. I have packed through that area many times. Flyers at the local pubs and coffee shops in port Angeles may be helpful.. many that hike out land in PA. Prayers

I believe there is one other missing person in Olympic as well. Unsure how close they are together.

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/ne...missing-hiker/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by thekarmabus; 04-14-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast