Austria, three missing women in the mountains

Giucy

Former Member
Reaction score
Ok, these three cases make me suspect of a SK. I might be wrong, and I don't speak enough German to dig into Austrian MSM

But these three women went missing in a 300km area. However, keep in mind that Austria is a small country if we compare to the US or Canada. They went missing in the Tirol area or nearby.
When I mapped the three cities together, I noticed that they are on the same road (I am unable to put the map right now). This one is quite odd.
The three of them had no reason to disappear into thin hair like this.

They went missing between April and September, when the weather is sunny and warm. Katarina and Tabita went missing on a Saturday.

Katharina Kirchmair
Name: Katharina Kirchmair
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: April 25, 2015
Location Last Seen: Hall, Tirol, Austria
Physical Description

Date of Birth: May 14, 1990
Race: White
Height: 5"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown/shoulder length, curly
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Diabetic, needs insulin.
Identifiers

Dentals: Unavailable
Fingerprints: Unavailable
DNA: Unavailable
Clothing & Personal Items

Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance

Kirchmair had an appointement at the Krankenhaus Hall on the day of her dissapearence. A witness told the police that he saw her at the Hauptbahnhof Innsbruck the day later. She has not been seen since.
Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Name: Stadtpolizeikommando Innsbruck, Kriminalreferat
Agency Contact Person: N/A
Agency Phone Number: +43 (0) 59133/75-3333
Agency E-Mail: bmi-ii-bk-spoc@bmi.gv.at
Agency Case Number: N/A

Tabita Cirvele
Name: Tabita Cirvele
Missing Since: September 24, 2016
Location Last Seen: Reutte, Tirol, Austria
Physical Description

Date of Birth: December 24, 1967
Height: 4'12"
Weight: Unknown/slim build
Hair Color: Blond/long
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown
Identifiers

Clothing: Unknown

Tabita was last on September 24, 2016. She is a citizen of Germany.

Rita Monika Ban-Gagyi
Name: Rita Monika Ban-Gagyi
Missing Since: September 4, 2013
Location Last Seen: Heiligenblut, Kärnten, Austria
Physical Description

Date of Birth: April 12, 1973
Height: 5'4"
Weight: Unknown/slim build
Hair Color: Brown/long
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown
Identifiers

Clothing: Unknown, most likey hiking gear.

Rita went on a hike at the Großglockner around noon and never came back. A witness stated that he saw her on the evening of the same day in Heiligenblut. She used to work there at a Hotel called Glocknerhof.

Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Name: Bundeskriminalamt Österreich
Agency Contact Person: Unknown
Agency Phone Number: +43 1 24836-985025
Agency E-Mail: bmi-ii-bk-spoc@bmi.gv.at
Agency Case Number: N/A

The bold sentences are mine.

I'm not sure that the pattern is strikingly similar in these three cases. However, the area is on the same road, between April and September, three women looking younger than their age.
Hum hum, it is quite icky !!

I have no clue how i landed in this thread, but as you mentioned you were not into the German, then i glanced through your links and quick google search.

I do not think that this 3 cases are connected, i do see differences and situation variances, some links are not quite correct

Katharina
https://m.facebook.com/findetunserefreundinkatharina/
She was confirmed seen by witnes 1 MONTH after the hospital
No real similarities to the other two and diabetic, which also offers some possibility

Tabita
https://m.facebook.com/oesterreichfindeteuch/posts/1231285600280238
Was in process of leaving husband and went missing during packing her stuff, seems to me likely a relationship issue, not further looked up for this husband

Rita
https://m.facebook.com/FindRitaBanG/
Went hiking then seen and then dissapeared, for sure something happened to her, i just don' t get the vibe that it has anything to do with the other two.

However, the one street... it is the Alps, there are not too many ways throu connecting the citites, and as you said, it is a small country.

So for me three separate cases that ocured in Austria.

I partially agree with your analysis.

The only part I disagree with you is about the road. Quite easy to go there for holidays.

The fact that Katarina was diabetic is not enough to rule out a SK. Think about Pickerton and the police finding one of the victim's asthma inhaler in Pickerton's home.
Can you explain the dissimilarities with the other two ?

For Tabita, the process of leaving her husband and missing while packing is not enough to rule out a SK IMO. In France, the case Yoni Palmier started this way by suspecting the victim's husband, but the police changed her mind when the killings continued with the same MO, in the same kind of area, while SO was in jail. First victim's ex-SO has finally been completely cleared because the overwhelming evidences show that the lady was killed by someone she didn't know. The perp was actually Palmier, a SK whom killed the four victims in a parking lot (different parking lots, but still parking lots). Palmier was sentenced with life and surety retention post-sentence, the highest sentence in the French legal system. This case reminds me about family is a likely reason, but beware the tunnel vision : we had quite a history of such cases when family was pointed as guilty, while overwhelming evidences disproved such hypothesis.
So, in one word, Tabata's issues with her husband can be the reason why she went missing, but not enough to rule out the SK hypothesis.
Can you tell me if she was alone on holidays in that day ? What about the husband's status per the police ? We need more biscuit to know better

What can we know about Rita ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back