Presumed Located NC - David Londot, 37, Asheville, 31 March 2017

Shelby1

Cancer Sucks
Reaction score
The Asheville Police Department is searching for man last seen about two weeks ago in Biltmore Village.
Police are asking for help in locating David Douglas, 37, who was last seen picking his check up at Wayside Grill on March 31, according to APD.
Douglas is a white male, 6 feet and 2 inches tall, approximately 160 pounds, according to police. He has brown hair and blue eyes
Police said, Douglas doesn't have a vehicle and uses city buses for transportation.
If anyone has any information on the whereabouts of David they are encouraged to contact the Asheville Police Department at 828-259-5970 or Buncombe County Crime Stoppers at 828-252-1110.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...-seek-help-locating-missing-person/100456490/

636277533391109744-David-Douglas.png

I think we can only post 10% direct from one link.
I will sometimes post more than one link to share all that is needed. If only one link I attempt to put the missing posts article in my own words(not as good) but to keep from being snipped by a mod.

I do wonder if the 10 percent copyright applies to posts direct from the police department? Anyone know?

I think we can only post 10% direct from one link.
I will sometimes post more than one link to share all that is needed. If only one link I attempt to put the missing posts article in my own words(not as good) but to keep from being snipped by a mod.

I do wonder if the 10 percent copyright applies to posts direct from the police department? Anyone know?

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't think about that. :blushing:

I'll go back to doing what I do best--reading lol.

Edited to say it's too late for me to delete so I'll alert the post.

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't think about that. :blushing:

I'll go back to doing what I do best--reading lol.

Edited to say it's too late for me to delete so I'll alert the post.
It might not matter anymore...it seems most posters arent following it.
...and when I leave out details someone else adds in from the link. Maybe no longer a big deal unless the original author complains?!?
I guess we can ask a mod.

Please start more posts!!! We need to make Los2188 see that we are trying to keep up with him!

It might not matter anymore...it seems most posters arent following it.
...and when I leave out details someone else adds in from the link. Maybe no longer a big deal unless the original author complains?!?
I guess we can ask a mod.

Please start more posts!!! We need to make Los2188 see that we are trying to keep up with him!

I alerted it so I'm sure they will fix me soon :)

Yes, I was trying to honor Los and help in a tiny way.

I alerted it so I'm sure they will fix me soon :)

Yes, I was trying to honor Los and help in a tiny way.
It may not be a big deal anymore.
I am asking.
It is so hard for me to only posts 10% and leave out details.
I did the first day by numerous posts. Now i'm gonna settle to 1-3 a day, I hope :)
Keep on posting daily for Los.

More info...

It seems it is very hard to do on short posts without leaving out key details.
So you're better than me and now I know : )
You did fine. I have really screwed some posts up and prob will do again.
Like now.
Let's find David!

Well...just gonna stick my foot in the pot a little deeper but related to David.
@Shelby1 does the pic show for you? I am unable to see..could just be me. If not maybe try reposting since this is your post. :)
(Sticking foot in minus stepping on toes/your post!!

He seems to be alive... found him commenting 1h ago on fb!

@whiskers, you made me scroll to the post with the ugly cut on the chest. The lady commenting, that it is not deep caught my interest. Going on her fb i just read him commenting!

@whiskers, you made me scroll to the post with the ugly cut on the chest. The lady commenting, that it is not deep caught my interest. Going on her fb i just read him commenting!
Good catch! Wonder if he knows people have reported him missing.. I assume ppl would have tried messaging him on FB to reach him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! I just saw that. I spent forever reading comments on the page of his friend that commented on his chest cut picture and then found where he commented on the page of his friend that commented on the hand picture.

It sure would be nice for an official update that he's no longer missing if it's truly him posting.

Well...just gonna stick my foot in the pot a little deeper but related to David.
@Shelby1 does the pic show for you? I am unable to see..could just be me. If not maybe try reposting since this is your post. :)
(Sticking foot in minus stepping on toes/your post!!
No, it doesn't show up for me now either...but it did. I'll try to fix it.
So, this guy has also a full name, we will need a mod to adapt title!

http://wspa.com/2017/04/13/help-find-missing-man-david-londot-in-asheville/

I swear on my life that the article I saw didn't have Londot as his last name. Thank you for correcting!

Good job!!!

attachment.php
Ok

Attachments

• 636277533391109744-David-Douglas.png
    636277533391109744-David-Douglas.png
    349.7 KB · Views: 119
Didn't notice this yesterday but his About section says he's in a relationship with the woman whose picture he commented on. JMO bet he's with her in FL. Although I'm not sure why his relationship status lists her name, but hers doesnt list a name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

And he was commenting againon the latest pic of the lady just today!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back