1236 users online (187 members and 1049 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

los2188 AKA Carlos

The tragic news of los2188's (also known as Carlos) passing is till shocking.

I can't believe we won't be seeing his threads on the missing and all the great work he did.

He did his work quietly never even hinting he wanted so much as a thank you.

If you have 5 dollars or more and can contribute to his family I would encourage you to do so.

https://www.********.com/fund-help-f...llia-and-shyla

If you cannot donate then please leave a message at the ******** page for his family.

The total amount the family is asking for is one thousand dollars. Hopefully, we can get that amount for Los1288's daughters and Fiance.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE

Oh my goodness 😢 I will definitely donate something Wednesday!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    The tragic news of los2188's (also known as Carlos) passing is till shocking.

I can't believe we won't be seeing his threads on the missing and all the great work he did.

He did his work quietly never even hinting he wanted so much as a thank you.

If you have 5 dollars or more and can contribute to his family I would encourage you to do so.

https://www.********.com/fund-help-f...llia-and-shyla

If you cannot donate then please leave a message at the ******** page for his family.

The total amount the family is asking for is one thousand dollars. Hopefully, we can get that amount for Los1288's daughters and Fiance.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Thank​ you, Tricia
    Danielle Stislicki

"Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered... everywhere everywhere everywhere"

Done.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk
    All of the above is just my opinion and I could be totally wrong at anytime.

Oh no! So sad to see this. I haven't been here long but his username was one I became familiar with. He started many of the threads I would follow. RIP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I just want to say.. what a beautiful community Websleuths is, right?

... This is such an awful situation and my heart just bleeds for Cami, Shyla and everyone else affected but it's so refreshing to come here and see all the beautiful things people have to say about Carlos and the posting of this thread in support of his fiance and daughter. Just lovely.

Our Missing Pieces Network family is no longer whole but coming here is making my heart is full
    Last edited by AnaPisces; 04-14-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    Danielle Stislicki

"Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered... everywhere everywhere everywhere"

Done. 💓

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    I'm here avoiding laundry.

All posts are my opinion only.

I'm in shock. I didn't know him in person, but I felt like I knew him. What a beautiful soul. I will miss him so so much. I'm still trying to process the shock bc he was just posting the other day and now he's gone. It is none of my business, but I kind of want to ask what happened. Do we know?

Thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones.
    You are missed, dear Carlos.

I miss seeing his new posts every day. such a caring man, what a loss.

I believe he had a cardiac issue.

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I'm in shock. I didn't know him in person, but I felt like I knew him. What a beautiful soul. I will miss him so so much. I'm still trying to process the shock bc he was just posting the other day and now he's gone. It is none of my business, but I kind of want to ask what happened. Do we know?

Thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones.
    You are missed, dear Carlos.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Thank you all for posting and donating.

Websleuths is a wonderful loving community.

Every single day I think about how lucky I am to be a part of this great group of people.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE

Thank you so much, Trisha!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Carlos's Obituary ::: Services were Today - Friday - 4/14

http://www.bringfuneralhome.com/obit...er/#!/Obituary:

Includes 82 Minute Tribute Video & Funeral Recording:

http://webcast.funeralrecording.com/events/viewer/14770

Condolences to All Who Knew Him.
    Last edited by Richrd; 04-14-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by kpetrova_x View Post
    I just want to say.. what a beautiful community Websleuths is, right?

... This is such an awful situation and my heart just bleeds for Cami, Shyla and everyone else affected but it's so refreshing to come here and see all the beautiful things people have to say about Carlos and the posting of this thread in support of his fiance and daughter. Just lovely.

Our Missing Pieces Network family is no longer whole but coming here is making my heart is full
    Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast