1269 users online (185 members and 1084 guests)  

Websleuths News

Ted Bundy - Unseen 40-year old photographs found in old safe

The evil smile of Ted Bundy: Unseen photos that were locked in a safe for decades show serial killer who murdered at least 30 women grinning after his capture

A Colorado newspaper has discovered 40-year-old, unseen photos of serial killer Ted Bundy smiling for the cameras as he is led down the steps of a courthouse.

The images of the man who admitted murdering 30 women were locked in an antique safe in the newsroom of the Glenwood Springs Post Independent.

They portray the anxious times in 1977 when Bundy escaped from local law enforcement agencies twice in six months.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rado-safe.html

Didn't he get married in prison and has a child?

I have a coworker whose maiden name was Bundy. Apparently when she was little, there was a clerk at a video store who would always comment, "are you related to Ted Bundy?" so one day her dad told her how to answer. She said, "Uncle Ted is my favorite uncle!" He's not... they aren't even related, but the clerk stopped asking. Lol
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.