1152 users online (294 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
    Massachusetts Superior Court Judge Thomas McGuire had ordered earlier on Monday that District Attorney Joseph Early produce copies of "any suicide or other notes" that appear to have been written by Hernandez in connection with his death, according to a clerk and court documents. Hernandez killed himself in his prison cell last week, authorities said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/aar...family-n750246

The district attorney was allowed to redact portions of those notes that could impair any ongoing investigation, according to the judge's order.
    Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonMom View Post
    I'm sure it was all his idea! Then he can say, see the jurors came to the services so they had no doubt he was innocent....
    i want to know how many of them took him up on that??? I can't imagine going to that service as a basic stranger to the deceased.

And more and more comes out.... as I mentioned before DM is more often than not correct and in this case the atty is again the one stating this and doubt he is looking to get disbarred...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...son-lover.html

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    i want to know how many of them took him up on that??? I can't imagine going to that service as a basic stranger to the deceased.
    I know someone that would have went. Jmo

They have a cake in the freezer for deaths, loves a funeral. Jmo
    Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    And more and more comes out.... as I mentioned before DM is more often than not correct and in this case the atty is again the one stating this and doubt he is looking to get disbarred...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...son-lover.html
    So true! And I believe there are definitely leaks within the prison. If it is coming from the CO's, I wonder why or what they get in return. Unfortunately, I'm beginning to believe a lot of what is coming out!

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44