868 users online (105 members and 763 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - 4 teens found butchered near Central Islip park, linked to MS-13, 14 April 2017

Jorge Tigre tried to turn his back on a blood-thirsty Long Island gang, only to find he couldn’t get out alive.

The 18-year-old was one of four young men brutally executed near a Central Islip park, leaving his heartbroken mother and sister to explain how the youth failed to escape the gangbangers of MS-13.

[...]

Suffolk County investigators said the gang, already suspected in a half-dozen suburban Long Island homicides, quickly emerged as the likely attackers in the quadruple homicide.

<snip> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3055720

The victims have been identified as:

Jorge Tigre, 18 (Bellport, NY)
    Michael Banegas, 20 (Islip, NY)
    Justin Llivicura, 16 (East Patchogue, NY)
    Jefferson Villalobos, 18 (Pompano, FL)

http://wtop.com/national/2017/04/pol...-gang-killing/

Sorry if this has been posted previously. I searched and couldn't find it reported on here.

CENTRAL ISLIP - The Guardian Angels are patrolling neighborhoods in Brentwood and Central Islip following a rash of killings linked to the MS-13 gang.
    <snip> http://longisland.news12.com/news/gu...ngs-1.13469979
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Thanks for posting. Jeez, in the past few years I was always seeing missing teens from Brentwood. I wondered wtf was going on over there. Then since last fall all the MS-13 murders in Long Island, va and md, and even the on girl in tx.

I one of the links, they said El Salvador was so violent because of MS-13 but actually it's the flip, it was violent due to long civil war and their immigrants here who fell in with gangs are especially violent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuomo to send 25 State troopers to fight MS-13 gang on L.I.

Gov. Cuomo is deploying more than two-dozen State Police troopers to Long Island to help combat the notorious MS-13 gang.

Describing MS-13 as an international criminal organization “as brazen as it is brutal,” Cuomo said Wednesday that the State Police was also creating a new high-intensity, anti-gang unit that would include electronic surveillance equipment and aviation units.

these are the types that ICE should be sent out to deal with. not hanging around courts arresting women filing for RO's, rolling up on wal mart and asking random ppl for papers, etc. I would love to hear about ICE agents being present out there where they are dealing with a lot of issues from MS-13.