1270 users online (185 members and 1085 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Bobby O'Leary, 22, Santa Clara, 11 April 2017

mercurynews.com:

Man goes missing in Santa Clara

---
    Bobby O’Leary was last seen just before midnight Tuesday on the 5400 block of Great America Parkway. He ran from a security officer who contacted him, leaving behind his dog and vehicle, according to police.

O’Leary had no cash, cellphone or credit cards with him and has no known friends in the area. Police said O’Leary had been depressed lately, though he does not take prescribed medication.

O’Leary was described as white, 6 feet 2 inches tall and 220 pounds. His hair is brown and his eyes are blue. He was last seen wearing a blazer without a shirt and pants.
    ---
    picture at the link

So, my husband works in Santa Clara and their police are known to be strict. Maybe he knew that and ran and was injured somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    So he was wearing pants. An OP link from the Mercury News said otherwise.

rosesfromangels is online now My posts are amateur speculations and opinion only
    Unless he is having a psychiatric episode of some sort, men without pants generally means one thing....
    I know that sounds judgy, but jus sayin'

My opinion and speculation only
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

His fb: https://m.facebook.com/bobby.oleary

Nothing too recent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

All I can say is the Great America security guards are vicious. I mistakenly ended up in the employee parking lot last weefk. I pulled up to the "gate" and parked in red on the side with motor running. I walked toward the gate and was thoroughly chewed out - first for stopping in the red zone, then for approaching a security guard (to ask instructions out of there). I was literally chased to my car, and when I flipped a U and parked in the parking lot, another security guard came out waving his billy club or something that looked like it.

I drive a nice, new car and happened to be wearing a pants suit and am OLD. Didn't matter. I chalked it up to being ultra security conscious. It was hands down the rudest interaction I have ever had!

rosesfromangels is online now My posts are amateur speculations and opinion only
    They have had alot of problems with people from Levi stadium parking there, so maybe that somewhat explains the Rambo behavior. Doesnt excuse it though.
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rosesfromangels View Post
    Unless he is having a psychiatric episode of some sort, men without pants generally means one thing....
    I know that sounds judgy, but jus sayin'

My opinion and speculation only
    He was wearing pants, but no shirt

Thanks. Thats a whole different story.

that's really weird. my step son just started working at Great America and I have driven into their employee lot several times and never even saw a security guard! were you maybe in the levi's stadium lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
    All I can say is the Great America security guards are vicious. I mistakenly ended up in the employee parking lot last weefk. I pulled up to the "gate" and parked in red on the side with motor running. I walked toward the gate and was thoroughly chewed out - first for stopping in the red zone, then for approaching a security guard (to ask instructions out of there). I was literally chased to my car, and when I flipped a U and parked in the parking lot, another security guard came out waving his billy club or something that looked like it.

I drive a nice, new car and happened to be wearing a pants suit and am OLD. Didn't matter. I chalked it up to being ultra security conscious. It was hands down the rudest interaction I have ever had!

His mother posted there was a sighting in Alviso County Park (5 miles from the parking lot) and that he was hurt but after police search with helicopter and infrared they found nothing.

Thats near the water, thats troublesome from all my time here at WS

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    that's really weird. my step son just started working at Great America and I have driven into their employee lot several times and never even saw a security guard! were you maybe in the levi's stadium lot?
    Nope, it was definitely a Great America employee parking lot... unless the entrance sign was wrong and the security guards were putting me on when they identified themselves as Great America security wearing Great America vests.

When we attend events at Levi's, we park in its lot. I know the difference (-;
    Last edited by Annie1004; 04-17-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rosesfromangels View Post
    They have had alot of problems with people from Levi stadium parking there, so maybe that somewhat explains the Rambo behavior. Doesnt excuse it though.
    FYI, nothing was going on at Levi's, so I highly doubt I was mistaken as an errant Levi's attendee looking to park in a lot not connected with Levi's.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
    Nope, it was definitely a Great America employee parking lot... unless the entrance sign was wrong and the security guards were putting me on when they identified themselves as Great America security wearing Great America vests.

When we attend events at Levi's, we park in its lot. I know the difference (-;
    It was off mission college blvd and agnews?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast