1243 users online (176 members and 1067 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,174

    WA - Cole Burbank, 16, Camas, 13 April 2017

    A massive search effort is underway in the Vancouver area for a missing Camas High Scool student.

    Cole Burbank, 16, was last seen on Thursday morning at Camas High School around 7:30 a.m. He was captured by a surveillance camera.

    Camas police said the teen was headed to Clark College for other classes when he disappeared.
    http://www.kptv.com/story/35156722/f...mas-hs-student

    Burbankís mother told KOIN a barista at the college said she may have seen him Thursday morning, but isnít 100% sure.

    (...)

    Detectives say Burbankís phone pinged on St. Johns Boulevard north of Clark College, but otherwise there are few clues to where he may be.
    http://koin.com/2017/04/14/teen-driv...ot-seen-since/

    Cole Burbank Search Party FB
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,174


    NEW PHOTO: Missing teen Cole Burbank pictured at Camas High School Wednesday morning before he went missing

    https://mobile.twitter.com/KATUNews/...63337788772352
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...274907012014:0



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    858
    His fb: https://m.facebook.com/cole.burbank....content_filter

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    7
    His Instagram handle is cole_burb. You can access his account via this link: https://www.instagram.com/cole_burb/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    204
    Seems Cole has a girlfriend (from his instagram)... does she live in the same area?

    There just seems to not be much info at all about this young man. This is a fairly small, close knit community. And although yesterday was beautiful, Thursday & Friday were off/on rain showers. Praying Cole is found soon & safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    204
    FB group to help locate Cole Burbank
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1033268830108658/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by weeksauce007 View Post
    Seems Cole has a girlfriend (from his instagram)... does she live in the same area?

    There just seems to not be much info at all about this young man. This is a fairly small, close knit community. And although yesterday was beautiful, Thursday & Friday were off/on rain showers. Praying Cole is found soon & safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She doesn't live in the same city as him. The Facebook group has statements from his mother and girlfriend, so I highly suggest checking it out for more information on this case.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    280
    Camas high school student missing, Logan's phone was in the vicinity at some point...connection?

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-13-April-2017

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    280
    Sorry, the above post is a self-reference. Here's the Logan Schiendelman thread. >> http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...May-2016/page2


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    7

    WA - Cole Burbank, 16, Camas/Vancouver, 13 April 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
    Sorry, the above post is a self-reference. Here's the Logan Schiendelman thread. >> http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...May-2016/page2
    This is a very interesting proposal and I'm very interested to search more into this. These cases do share similarities.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by biologybeau; 04-17-2017 at 02:12 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,000
    Michelle and Matt Burbank, the parents of a Camas teen who has been missing since Thursday, wanted to get a message to their son through the media:

    "Please let us know you are safe, we are very worried."

    "Cole, we just want to tell you that we love you very much and we want everything to be okay," said his father, Matt Burbank. "Whatever is going on in your mind or life, we support you, we are here to help you...

    More info at link: http://komonews.com/news/local/paren...e-very-worried

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    18,498
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Michelle and Matt Burbank, the parents of a Camas teen who has been missing since Thursday, wanted to get a message to their son through the media:

    "Please let us know you are safe, we are very worried."

    "Cole, we just want to tell you that we love you very much and we want everything to be okay," said his father, Matt Burbank. "Whatever is going on in your mind or life, we support you, we are here to help you...

    More info at link: http://komonews.com/news/local/paren...e-very-worried
    Bumping for Cole and his family

    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

    Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

    NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

  14. #14
    Sounds like Logan left his phone and wallet in the car and ran off into the woods. His phone was found at milepost 92 on I-5. That's a ways away from where Cole's phone last pinged (2 hrs at least).

    Cole's phone going off rather quickly makes me think a carjacking gone bad or a car crash into a body of water. I was thinking the possibility of him running off or suicide, but why attend class all morning and plan to do that after? But maybe he got a bad grade? Or into an argument with someone close to him? Or maybe he was feeling depressed and it caught up to him? Hondas are hot commodities and I believe one was stolen from the campus recently. On another note, just across the river in Portland, a teen was shot and killed at a park in broad daylight (apparently a burglary) two days before cole went missing and the guy was then caught the day after Cole went missing. Probably not related, but I think it's worth noting.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregonsleuther View Post
    Sounds like Logan left his phone and wallet in the car and ran off into the woods. His phone was found at milepost 92 on I-5. That's a ways away from where Cole's phone last pinged (2 hrs at least).

    Cole's phone going off rather quickly makes me think a carjacking gone bad or a car crash into a body of water. I was thinking the possibility of him running off or suicide, but why attend class all morning and plan to do that after? But maybe he got a bad grade? Or into an argument with someone close to him? Or maybe he was feeling depressed and it caught up to him? Hondas are hot commodities and I believe one was stolen from the campus recently. On another note, just across the river in Portland, a teen was shot and killed at a park in broad daylight (apparently a burglary) two days before cole went missing and the guy was then caught the day after Cole went missing. Probably not related, but I think it's worth noting.
    Logan's phone traveled south from its original ping and was, at one point, pinged in Camas/Vancouver area for around 45 minutes. The phone was then found on I-5 (north again) in Logan's abandoned car. So, it's safe to say that the phone was moved south with the car (and possibly Logan) and then moved back north for the car to be dumped.

    Additionally, Logan wasn't the one who abandoned his car. Logan is mixed (with black hair) and it was determined that the individual who dumped Logan's car was white with light brown or reddish hair. Make sure to read up on he details because spreading misinformation can be dangerous for these cases.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe TX - Alina Cole, 32, Euless, 16 February 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2017, 11:59 PM
  2. Found Safe MO - Cole Robinette, 15, Smithville, 3 Jan 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 09:59 AM