Found Deceased WA - Cole Burbank, 16, Camas, 13 April 2017

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php
A massive search effort is underway in the Vancouver area for a missing Camas High Scool student.

Cole Burbank, 16, was last seen on Thursday morning at Camas High School around 7:30 a.m. He was captured by a surveillance camera.

Camas police said the teen was headed to Clark College for other classes when he disappeared.
http://www.kptv.com/story/35156722/family-friends-search-vancouver-area-for-missing-camas-hs-student

Burbank’s mother told KOIN a barista at the college said she may have seen him Thursday morning, but isn’t 100% sure.

(...)

Detectives say Burbank’s phone pinged on St. Johns Boulevard north of Clark College, but otherwise there are few clues to where he may be.
http://koin.com/2017/04/14/teen-drives-away-from-camas-hs-not-seen-since/

Cole Burbank Search Party FB

Attachments

• IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 709
Seems Cole has a girlfriend (from his instagram)... does she live in the same area?

There just seems to not be much info at all about this young man. This is a fairly small, close knit community. And although yesterday was beautiful, Thursday & Friday were off/on rain showers. Praying Cole is found soon & safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems Cole has a girlfriend (from his instagram)... does she live in the same area?

There just seems to not be much info at all about this young man. This is a fairly small, close knit community. And although yesterday was beautiful, Thursday & Friday were off/on rain showers. Praying Cole is found soon & safe.

She doesn't live in the same city as him. The Facebook group has statements from his mother and girlfriend, so I highly suggest checking it out for more information on this case.

Michelle and Matt Burbank, the parents of a Camas teen who has been missing since Thursday, wanted to get a message to their son through the media:

"Please let us know you are safe, we are very worried."

"Cole, we just want to tell you that we love you very much and we want everything to be okay," said his father, Matt Burbank. "Whatever is going on in your mind or life, we support you, we are here to help you...

More info at link: http://komonews.com/news/local/parents-of-missing-wash-state-teen-we-are-very-worried

Michelle and Matt Burbank, the parents of a Camas teen who has been missing since Thursday, wanted to get a message to their son through the media:

"Please let us know you are safe, we are very worried."

"Cole, we just want to tell you that we love you very much and we want everything to be okay," said his father, Matt Burbank. "Whatever is going on in your mind or life, we support you, we are here to help you...

More info at link: http://komonews.com/news/local/parents-of-missing-wash-state-teen-we-are-very-worried

Bumping for Cole and his family

:bump:

Sounds like Logan left his phone and wallet in the car and ran off into the woods. His phone was found at milepost 92 on I-5. That's a ways away from where Cole's phone last pinged (2 hrs at least).

Cole's phone going off rather quickly makes me think a carjacking gone bad or a car crash into a body of water. I was thinking the possibility of him running off or suicide, but why attend class all morning and plan to do that after? But maybe he got a bad grade? Or into an argument with someone close to him? Or maybe he was feeling depressed and it caught up to him? Hondas are hot commodities and I believe one was stolen from the campus recently. On another note, just across the river in Portland, a teen was shot and killed at a park in broad daylight (apparently a burglary) two days before cole went missing and the guy was then caught the day after Cole went missing. Probably not related, but I think it's worth noting.

Sounds like Logan left his phone and wallet in the car and ran off into the woods. His phone was found at milepost 92 on I-5. That's a ways away from where Cole's phone last pinged (2 hrs at least).

Cole's phone going off rather quickly makes me think a carjacking gone bad or a car crash into a body of water. I was thinking the possibility of him running off or suicide, but why attend class all morning and plan to do that after? But maybe he got a bad grade? Or into an argument with someone close to him? Or maybe he was feeling depressed and it caught up to him? Hondas are hot commodities and I believe one was stolen from the campus recently. On another note, just across the river in Portland, a teen was shot and killed at a park in broad daylight (apparently a burglary) two days before cole went missing and the guy was then caught the day after Cole went missing. Probably not related, but I think it's worth noting.

Logan's phone traveled south from its original ping and was, at one point, pinged in Camas/Vancouver area for around 45 minutes. The phone was then found on I-5 (north again) in Logan's abandoned car. So, it's safe to say that the phone was moved south with the car (and possibly Logan) and then moved back north for the car to be dumped.

Additionally, Logan wasn't the one who abandoned his car. Logan is mixed (with black hair) and it was determined that the individual who dumped Logan's car was white with light brown or reddish hair. Make sure to read up on he details because spreading misinformation can be dangerous for these cases.

Do we know whether Cole had an argument with his parents? Or his girlfriend?
I guess I'm just trying to be realistic in that, is it a possibility that he would harm himself? I understand he attended classes in the morning, but someone who may harm themselves isn't usually thinking logically.

I've wondered the same things. The fact that his phone went off shortly after he left his classes is definitely a fork in the road. Either it was on purpose, or not. If not voluntary, he was either abducted/carjacked at the college (sounds like they definitely have issues with car thefts and break ins) or his car wrecked into a body of water. Kidnappings/random abductions are extremely rare for males in this age group. Sex traffickers aim for people who won't be missed.

The guy further up north...I read he told someone close to him he had things to figure out. This guy wasn't in high school and his phone tracked longer than the Cole's. Circumstances just don't seem similar to me.

Statistics with this age group of males simply point towards accident or suicide. If this is a homicide, consistent issues with break ins and stolen cars from this college might make sense if there were also reports of violence. Seems like most carjackers don't want to kill. Just my 2 cents.

Bumping for Cole.

So many people have come together on the Facebook page to search for him. The response from the community kind of reminds me of when TJ Allen went missing - though this one seems to be more organized.

Lots of people looking for spots where his car may have gone off the road, or in parking lots where his car could have been parked for an extended amount of time without being noticed. Where are you Cole?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back