Found Safe OR - Jayla Horton & Matthew Freeman, Cottage Grove, 10 April 2017

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php
Mathew Freeman and Jayla Horton went to visit a friend at the Cottage Grove hospital and haven't been seen since.

According to the Cottage Grove Police Department, the pair were traveling from Wisconsin with a group of friends. An illness landed one of the members of the group at a medical facility in Cottage Grove. Police are unaware of the group's destination plans.

The pair reportedly visited the friend in the hospital on April 10. They have not been seen since leaving the facility.
https://cgsentinel.com/article/missing-travelers-still-not-found

Neither returned to the vehicle to retrieve their personal belongings, police said.

The travel companions have been cooperative with law enforcement but minimal details have emerged as to their possible whereabouts, police said.
http://kval.com/news/local/cave-you-seen-them-cottage-grove-police-search-for-missing-travelers

Attachments

• IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 148
strange ... can't find any social media for either of them, except for one unused twitter page

Marking my spot and hoping for more info to go on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO This couple appears to be living a bohemian-type of lifestyle, you know, carefree in appearance and behavior? Seriously, BOLO for a guy dressed in Cat-In-The-Hat Onesie jammies.

It was also said they may have been spotted in Reedsport (I believe that's over 60 miles away). Would hope someone would have remembered them hitch hiking (IMO) or walking down the highway.

And the additional picture police obtained from Matthew's Facebook (which can't be found) is sort of scary. But he's prolly just playing around.

Anyway, I do hope they're found safe or they call home to their parents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back