Thread: Students Arrested For Oral Sex In Classroom

Students Arrested For Oral Sex In Classroom

Three First Coast students are facing criminal charges after a teacher says they were involved in oral sex in the classroom.

Christopher Lemay, 18, is accused of paying a 16-year-old-girl to perform the act on another boy at Sandalwood High. Those two are under-age, so First Coast News is not releasing their identities.

Sandalwood administrators say the act happened under a table in a large class full of students, so the teacher had limited visibility.

The news is catching even veteran educators by surprise.

"It is not indicative of any school in Duval County," said Acting Principal Jack Shanklin.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    What?????? Now I've heard everything!

WOW!!! These kids need some serious help!

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

LOLOLOL because where does this happen??

FLORIDA

Your hearing about this type of thing more and more often. And it takes a lot of different forms. There has been a real increase in girl on girl sex play at high schools and even middle schools, because they've gotten the idea that boys really like that. .....Obviously all the crap they are witnessing on TV, etc. is making these kids a lot bolder when it comes to sex.
    At a high school near where I live...every weekend several girls and guys were getting together at whichever house the parents were gone for the weekend and having little orgies, I hear a different girl in each of the 5 plus bedrooms and the boys makes the rounds...sick...several of these girls are now suffering from Herpes and various other STD's. ....and these were kids from very nice neighborhoods...the houses they were doing this in were about $800,000 and up and where I live that is a very nice home. So it looks like these kids who have every form of technology available to them are getting some very interesting idea's.
    I can't believe the internet can be soooo wide open for kids to get into the worst kind of crap.
    I love (not that I frequent these sites....I want to make that clear) the way these site say...IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD...LEAVE NOW.....yeah right, sexually curious kids are really gonna listen to that.

Did this happen in the sex ed class? Ok, I'm all for a little naughty adventure, but at that age, and in school class room Whatever happend to the backseat at the drive in.. I know, there are no more drive ins..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry67
    Your hearing about this type of thing more and more often. And it takes a lot of different forms. There has been a real increase in girl on girl sex play at high schools and even middle schools, because they've gotten the idea that boys really like that. .....Obviously all the crap they are witnessing on TV, etc. is making these kids a lot bolder when it comes to sex.
    At a high school near where I live...every weekend several girls and guys were getting together at whichever house the parents were gone for the weekend and having little orgies, I hear a different girl in each of the 5 plus bedrooms and the boys makes the rounds...sick...several of these girls are now suffering from Herpes and various other STD's. ....and these were kids from very nice neighborhoods...the houses they were doing this in were about $800,000 and up and where I live that is a very nice home. So it looks like these kids who have every form of technology available to them are getting some very interesting idea's.
    I can't believe the internet can be soooo wide open for kids to get into the worst kind of crap.
    I love (not that I frequent these sites....I want to make that clear) the way these site say...IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD...LEAVE NOW.....yeah right, sexually curious kids are really gonna listen to that.
    I agree completely. I used to think it was a bunch of crap that kids learned violence from games, TV and movies - I no longer feel that way - I think it's real. AND, I think kids and adults are being influenced by our overload of sex in this country. We've got kids strung out on hormone highs and perverts as well.

Lord, I never believed I would have such conservative thoughts!!

Well the one saving grace is at least the TEACHER wasn't involved for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Well the one saving grace is at least the TEACHER wasn't involved for a change
    Glass half-full!! Good point!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    Did this happen in the sex ed class? Ok, I'm all for a little naughty adventure, but at that age, and in school class room Whatever happend to the backseat at the drive in.. I know, there are no more drive ins..
    With all the seats down, the back of a big SUV is practically the size of king size bed! Ummm and no, I haven't tried that out, well not yet.

Wonder how much the girl was paid?

Can you even imagine getting that call ? I would be too embarrassed to pick my kid up from the pokey!

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    LOLOLOL because where does this happen??

FLORIDA
    LOL. The first penis I ever saw was at school! It was 7th grade...a boy whipped it out in class!

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    LOL. The first penis I ever saw was at school! It was 7th grade...a boy whipped it out in class!
    7th Grade?? I was way behind in that. I probably wouldn't have recognized one at that age.

He must have been really proud of it!!

I think that it is sad that this young woman thinks so little of herself that she would do something like that--in a classroom setting for money, no less.

Oh I would be so furious if my child was involved in that. How brazen. It's hard for me to believe anyone would have the guts to do something like that in school.
    Just my opinion of course!!

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    I think that it is sad that this young woman thinks so little of herself that she would do something like that--in a classroom setting for money, no less.

I wonder if this was a girl who wanted to fit in with the other kids or if it was a kid that is just loud, rowdy, and does crazy stuff. Pretty sickening in my book and if I was the mother I don't know what I would have done. Maybe I would have walked into the police station with a coat over my head.

I know that in this day and age kids have totally different ideas of what is right and wrong then we had in my day....even in my kids day. I listen to the teens now days and can't believe my ears. For a lot of them just about anything is alright and if you disagree you are old fashioned or don't understand..."things are different now then when you were a teenager" and I have to agree....they sure are.