Found Deceased ID - Kristian Perez, 17, Orofino, 15 April 2017

wantjustice

Always hoping
Reaction score
"His mother told police he had left the Orofino High School prom at just after 9:30 p.m. and had not been heard from since. Officers initiated an investigation and confirmed that Kristian had signed out of the prom at 9:32 p.m. Kristian had ridden to the prom with a relative and his tuxedo jacket, one shoe, and his broken cellular phone was recovered in the proximity of that vehicle."

http://www.khq.com/story/35161878/orofino-teen-disappears-from-prom-police-ask-for-publics-help

13633383_G.jpg

A recent pic, maybe from that night?!: 17883523_1900802586875516_742017250311195339_n.jpg
Posted by PD on Orofino's FB page in comments.

A tiny bit more info here:
https://www.facebook.com/1421421934...421934813586/1900610046894770/?type=3&theater

The local PD have been keeping the public informed and he is still missing as of 22 minutes ago. No FB page for this young man. I found family FB pages and there are some different pics of him but can't post since it isn't his personal page.

Link does not work for me

A recent pic, maybe from that night?!:
attachment.php

Posted by PD on Orofino's FB page in comments.

Could you please add a link hereto? I have not found a PD Fb page yet

Sounds to me like he was abducted. Who willingly walks off into the night minus a shoe? The shoe, jacket and broken phone sounds like a scuffle. Unless, of course LE is holding back information like there was a fight, he was upset/depressed etc..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Seems to me something more is going on here.
I sure hope he's ok.
Did he leave in anger?

Link does not work for me

Could you please add a link hereto? I have not found a PD Fb page yet

I am not sure why it isn't working for you. Just checked and I clicked on it and it still works for me. It is the Orofino Police Department and if you post that in the FB search link that should bring it up that way.

he also may have hurriedly changed into regular clothes and dropped some of them. I am hoping that is it :(

Sounds to me like he was abducted. Who willingly walks off into the night minus a shoe? The shoe, jacket and broken phone sounds like a scuffle. Unless, of course LE is holding back information like there was a fight, he was upset/depressed etc..

im assuming he wasnt intoxicated? I feel his friends would have said something about that if it was true, prom is a time teens look to get away with certain things.

Did something happen regarding a relationship that would make him want to bolt? I only say because when I went to prom, my date who i thought was going with me as an actual date told me she just got a bf the day before and it was a bit upsetting.

I hope he just went to an after party, changed and tried to leave before anyone saw him and dropped stuff?

Did he rent the tux? because if so thats incentive enough to not be careless enough to drop it, maybe not so much if he actually owned it.

I am hoping he walked off too. Maybe something upset him at prom and he is just taking time off? Seems unlikely but who knows. Any locals to the area here on WS? I am not really that familiar with Orofino and I am sure I've been though it but not in recent years. I am more familiar with more Northern parts of Idaho. Weather looks to be similar with rainy, cloudy and some sunny days mixed in this weeks. Saturday was a beautiful day.

"His mother told police he had left the Orofino High School prom at just after 9:30 p.m. and had not been heard from since. Officers initiated an investigation and confirmed that Kristian had signed out of the prom at 9:32 p.m. Kristian had ridden to the prom with a relative and his tuxedo jacket, one shoe, and his broken cellular phone was recovered in the proximity of that vehicle."

http://www.khq.com/story/35161878/orofino-teen-disappears-from-prom-police-ask-for-publics-help

View attachment 115130
Top comment from this link is interesting. I wonder if the comment or knows something or if he is just thinking aloud... 😕

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Checking in.thinking of Hannah Gardner. She had us all convinced foul play befell her. She actually staged her own disappearance. I'm hoping Kristian has staged his.

The Orofino PD just updated their FB site that Kristian has been located, safe and sound!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back