Thread: Man kills wife, 3 kids over household chores

Man kills wife, 3 kids over household chores

A man accused of killing his family told police he beat and strangled his wife and killed their three young daughters after the couple argued over household chores, according to court documents:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/14/fam....ap/index.html
    Caylee Marie Anthony 2005-2008
    Ethan Stacy 2005-2010
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Wow. And I thought I was creative in shirking housework.

*astard!!!

Well, that'll solve the problem. He won't have to do the housework THERE anymore....maybe "Bubba" will give him some housewife duties now! Where does taking human lives become an answer to people?!! I just don't get it. I've been pretty mad in my life (not over CHORES, mind you) but I have never even thought of killing someone!!! Now...mess with my family and the thought does cross my mind...but it would have to be pretty extreme for me to even REALLY think about it!

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

Rios is also being questioned in relation to a missing 10 year old, ALEJANDRA GUTIERREZ. No indications yet as to what leads LE to think the disappearance and the murders might be related. More details in Alejandra's thread.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Horrible....beautiful little girls.

Yeah...maybe Bubba will make Rios his "wife"....then again, he's a child killer, he probably won't make it in the general population very long.

This just breaks my heart! What beautiful little girls! How can anybody be that far gone? Dear God what is going on in this world? There is just no rhyme or reason, justification or words to even describe it!

Those beautiful little faces. Oh, God.