Found Deceased IL - Justin Antony, 24, Elmhurst, 14 April 2017

Shelby1

Cancer Sucks
Reaction score
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/elmhurst/news/ct-elh-missing-person-tl-0420-20170417-story.html

Elmhurst police were still looking Monday for a missing person described from the 800 block of North Indiana.

Justin Antony, a 24-year-old of Indian descent, is considered endangered due to a seizure disorder and he has not taken his required medication, which places him in significant danger, police said.

Antony left his home on a silver mountain bicycle about 5:30 p.m. Friday and his family last had contact with him at 8:33 p.m. He was expected at a church service in Bellwood but never showed up. Family members reported Antony missing at 11:08 p.m.

http://www.dlatimes.com/article.php?id=78372

Plea from sister
MISSING PERSON: JUSTIN ANTONY. PLEASE HELP SEARCH IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA AND NEIGHBORING STATES. PLEASE SHARE THIS POSTS WITH YOUR NETWORK.
Dear Family and Friends,
My youngest brother Justin Antony has been MISSING since 4:30PM on FRIDAY, APRIL 14, 2017. Justin is 24 YEARS OLD, about 160 POUNDS, 5' 6" and of INDIAN DESCENT. He was last seen wearing a YELLOW SWEATSHIRT. He left our home in ELMHURST, IL on foot. We do not know if he is alive or conscious and how far he may have gotten. We are desperately searching for him. It breaks my heart to be writing this on Facebook. Please if you have any information or if you see anyone that vaguely resembles him PLEASE CALL THE POLICE. Tell them you have spotted "A MISSING PERSON, JUSTIN ANTONY OF ELMHURST, IL."
WHOEVER YOU ARE, PLEASE SHARE THIS POST. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers. But I ask that you contact myself and my family only if you can help search for him or have any information regarding my brother Justin at this time. Thank you.

In the first article the police say that he is "known to hand out in parks". What does this mean? Handing out fliers? Or maybe helping the homeless?

attachment.php

Attachments

• getNewsImage.jpg
    getNewsImage.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 174
Im friends with sister on Facebook, ill see what she has to say

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics