Identified! MS - Lee Co., possibly female, skeletal remains, Apr '17

Renzolla

Reaction score
someone travelling along the highways?

surrounding states?

ebby steppach, inesha haygood, Rebecca Henderson paulk? I know they may have been gone a little longer than a year but they have been wrong before.

Rebecca Paulk...been 1.5 years.

Also, who was the girl grabbed into a car and then later the guy was killed by police or something, guy died but girl is still missing? Something about a bridge... either he grabbed her near bridge or they suspected he threw her off bridge. She was teenager and her blood was found at scene of grabbing. Not sure her name or what state that was????

Rebecca Paulk...been 1.5 years.

Also, who was the girl grabbed into a car and then later the guy was killed by police or something, guy died but girl is still missing? Something about a bridge... either he grabbed her near bridge or they suspected he threw her off bridge. She was teenager and her blood was found at scene of grabbing. Not sure her name or what state that was????

I know they all been around a year and a half. They could be wrong.

Pearl pinson, from CA so too far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More information:

http://djournal.com/news/skeletal-remains-sent-state-crime-lab/

“We recovered a good bit of the remains, along with other items related to the body,” Johnson said. “We found about 50 percent, I would guess, but we found several key items. The skull is still intact with teeth and some hair. We also found the pelvis (which could help experts determine the sex of the victim)

“It is definitely not a child and it doesn’t appear to be an elderly person,”

The timeline is off on Paulk, but it's a pretty straight shot between Meridian and where they found the remains.

As of Monday, WTVA has been told by Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green that the remains are those of a female. We're also told that the woman's teeth are intact, which may allow investigators to use dental records in making a positive identification.

http://www.wtva.com/story/35162423/neighbors- react-to-remains-found-off-of-county-road-2350

I wonder if this could be Deborah Evans-Bell, missing since Feb 2016, from her home in Fulton, MS? She has a thread here but I'm not sure how to post the link from my phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back