Identified! CA - Los Angeles Co, WhtFem 40-55, UP16521, struck by car, multiple tattoos, Mar'17 - Nancy Elizabeth Norman

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Namus UP 16521

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/16521

Unidentified Body/Remains (Unknown Sex & Race)

Found March 14, 2017 in Los Angeles County, CA
Body Condition: Recognizable face
Probable year of death: 2017 to
Estimated postmortem interval: hours

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 40-55
Approximate Height: 68 estimate
Approximate Weight: 158 estimate
Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry; Shoulder length; sparse
Eye Color: blue
Scars and marks: Right Upper Arm – Tribal Band with Sun, Left Upper Arm – Cross, Rose, “Mark 8/25/78”, Left Hip – Blue Winged Serpent/Dragon, Upper Back/Posterior Right Shoulder – Yin Yang made with Pink/Blue Dolphins, Lower Back – Moon/Sun Face

Clothing & Accessories
Clothing: Black Plaid coat "Billycoat", Gray/Pink thong underwear "Danskin
Jewerly: One (1) thin white metal bangle bracelet with cross hatch design
Footwear: "Avia" Black/Turquoise sneakers size 9
Accessories: One (1) black T-Mobile Android phone – appears unused with no SIM card and no contacts, photos, notes, emails, text messages, etc.

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is available
Dentals: Dental information / charting is not available
DNA: Sample available - Not yet submitted

Case History: VICTIM OF AN ACCIDENTAL DEATH (AUTO VERSUS PEDESTRIAN). DECEDENT WAS STRUCK BY AN AUTO WHILE SHE WAS CROSSING THE STREET ON 03/14/2017 AT 0643 HRS. SHE WAS TRANSPORTED BY AMBLANCE TO A LOCAL HOSPITAL WHERE SHE LATER SUCCUMBED TO HER INJURIES AND EXPIRED ON 3/18/2017 AT 1600 HRS

So sad for this woman and anyone who knew and loved her at any point.... sounds like a freak accident.

I am working on a case right now (professionally, in my work, not here on WS) of a man hit and nearly killed by a semi. He was transient with no ID. He is in his late 60s and has no one who knows him or seems to care about him. Heartbreaking.

And it's LA, lots of people don't wear pants there. =)

I wonder if she suffered facial damage in the accident.

absolutely. First thought I had as well. But the Namus listing does clearly states that her face is recognizable. (of course, could still be a lot of trauma there and be recognizable.) I just hope it was quick and this woman did not suffer in pain for long.

What do you think???

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20759/17

Jacqlin Nelson
Nov. 29, 2012
Detroit MI
5-5"- 5'7"
110-140lbs
Strawberry Blonde / Blue Eyes
41 y/o at time of disappearance
Per live-in boyfriend, Jacqlin was in and out all day. She left again and was never seen from again.
Tattoo on back of sun and moon and one on leg but unknown what it is.

What do you think???

Jacqlin Nelson
Nov. 29, 2012
Detroit MI
5-5"- 5'7"
110-140lbs
Per live-in boyfriend, Jacqlin was in and out all day. She left again and was never seen from again.

No tattoo mentioned on the leg but it is worth a shot.

I hope you sent it in - with the wavy reddish-blonde hair, blue eyes, stats etc - seems like one that should be looked at for sure.

What do you think???

Jacqlin Nelson
Nov. 29, 2012
Detroit MI
5-5"- 5'7"
110-140lbs

She has hazel eyes versus the blue of the Namus UP 16521.

Yes. I didn't rule her out on that because some hazel eyes appear blue some of the time--my youngest has that kind. He only calls them hazel because they aren't as blue as his dad's.

I think the totality of not-quites makes her very unlikely, though.

The tattoo of the cross with a rose enscribed with "Mark 8/26/78" seems like a memorial tattoo of someone's death rather than a birth date of or a marriage date. Maybe a childhood friend or sibling died when this UID was young? I was thinking maybe Mark was her father, but I think it would say Dad instead of Mark if it was for her father.

The tattoo of the cross with a rose enscribed with "Mark 8/26/78" seems like a memorial tattoo of someone's death rather than a birth date of or a marriage date. Maybe a childhood friend or sibling died when this UID was young? I was thinking maybe Mark was her father, but I think it would say Dad instead of Mark if it was for her father.

It appears that there were several hundred men named Mark who died in August 1978...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back