805 users online (113 members and 692 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    Dyer said a responding officer saw the suspect at Fulton and Divisadero Street where he was taken into custody. As he was taken into custody, he yelled "Allahu Akbar" -- or God is Great in Arabic. Chief Dyer said there was no clear link to terrorism.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/fresno-p...spree/1888682/
    I think he shouted that to try to blame Islam or something. I think this guy is evil and should never be released again. To clarify, put him in prison, not a mental health program.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

A Facebook post from an account apparently belonging to a Fresno man accused of killing four people made several threats to President Donald Trump.

Last month, the suspect also posted a music video containing lyrics about shooting “white devils.”

Dude also wants "reparations."

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/...#storylink=cpy

The hate crime angle puts an interesting challenge to those who rush to deny hate as a component in other widely publicized killings, perpetrated by Dylan Roof, Adam Purinton, Craig Hicks, Michael Dunn etc...it's interesting that there is very little challenge to the assertion that this is definitively a hate crime. Hmmm, wonder why? Just an observation. Mentally ill or not, dude needs to go away.

"When Kori went to prison, when he got caught with those guns and that crack cocaine, Kori left Washington to come to Fresno to shoot up a church, of white people," said Taylor.

Taylor said he warned a probation officer about his son's hatred and his plan to kill white people years ago but he says he doesn't think anyone ever followed up.

http://abc30.com/news/father-of-fres...t-son/1893733/

Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post
    The hate crime angle puts an interesting challenge to those who rush to deny hate as a component in other widely publicized killings, perpetrated by Dylan Roof, Adam Purinton, Craig Hicks, Michael Dunn etc...it's interesting that there is very little challenge to the assertion that this is definitively a hate crime. Hmmm, wonder why? Just an observation. Mentally ill or not, dude needs to go away.
    So who denies 'hate' in the Dylan Roof killings? Is there even a question?
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    "When Kori went to prison, when he got caught with those guns and that crack cocaine, Kori left Washington to come to Fresno to shoot up a church, of white people," said Taylor.

Taylor said he warned a probation officer about his son's hatred and his plan to kill white people years ago but he says he doesn't think anyone ever followed up.

http://abc30.com/news/father-of-fres...t-son/1893733/
    This freaked me out so much. My son and his family were actually in Fresno for Easter weekend. His best friend had recently moved to fresno because his job transferred him up there. My son took his wife and baby to spend Easter with them and their kids. They were in Fresno Tuesday morning and ate breakfast there just before they got on the road.

I could not believe this happened there, in small town Podunk Fresno.
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

he will be in the prison's mental health wing. it is just as crappy there as mainline, just has some doctors too.

Quote Originally Posted by DatelineFan View Post
    I think he shouted that to try to blame Islam or something. I think this guy is evil and should never be released again. To clarify, put him in prison, not a mental health program.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

all of those mentioned are certainly hate crimes IMO as well as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post

fresno isn't that small. its pretty sprawling. but that must have been scary for you! I am betting your son and his family were not near this area, its pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    This freaked me out so much. My son and his family were actually in Fresno for Easter weekend. His best friend had recently moved to fresno because his job transferred him up there. My son took his wife and baby to spend Easter with them and their kids. They were in Fresno Tuesday morning and ate breakfast there just before they got on the road.

I could not believe this happened there, in small town Podunk Fresno.

Kori Ali Muhammadís dad, Vincent Taylor, said his son developed a hatred for white people as a teenager, which is when Muhammad, who is black, converted to Islam and changed his name. Taylor said Muhammadís birth name is Cory Taylor.

Muhammad was set to be charged with murder on Thursday and could face the death penalty.

After the original shooting, Muhammad ran behind the motel and climbed onto the roof of a nearby 7-Eleven, where he hid through Thursday night. Friday morning, he watched police officers investigate the crime scene and by evening he was in a ravine, where he told police he did voodoo for three days. Muhammad, 39, told investigators he is Muslim but prays to seven different gods.

After emerging from the ravine Sunday, he cut his braided hair and burned it, altering his appearance from the "wanted" photos police would release while searching for him in the death of the security guard. Muhammad spent Monday moving west within the city between different hiding places.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/20...ys-voodoo.html
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Kori Ali Muhammad’s dad, Vincent Taylor, said his son developed a hatred for white people as a teenager, which is when Muhammad, who is black, converted to Islam and changed his name. Taylor said Muhammad’s birth name is Cory Taylor.

Muhammad was set to be charged with murder on Thursday and could face the death penalty.

After the original shooting, Muhammad ran behind the motel and climbed onto the roof of a nearby 7-Eleven, where he hid through Thursday night. Friday morning, he watched police officers investigate the crime scene and by evening he was in a ravine, where he told police he did voodoo for three days. Muhammad, 39, told investigators he is Muslim but prays to seven different gods.

After emerging from the ravine Sunday, he cut his braided hair and burned it, altering his appearance from the "wanted" photos police would release while searching for him in the death of the security guard. Muhammad spent Monday moving west within the city between different hiding places.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/20...ys-voodoo.html
    This sounds very methodical and premeditated

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    he will be in the prison's mental health wing. it is just as crappy there as mainline, just has some doctors too.
    IMO, they need to send him to Terre Haute and put him in a cell with Dylann Roof. If they both want a race war, they can have a race war between themselves and leave the rest of us out of it.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

As far as charging for terrorism it should apply, it may not be radical islamic terrorism but it was terrorism. Jmo

Words matter.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...04-21-12-28-12

FRESNO, Calif. (AP) -- The suspect in this week's racially motivated shooting rampage in Fresno entered a courtroom early Friday shouting that natural disasters striking America will increase.

Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, then shouted twice during a minute-long hearing: "Let black people go in reparations."

He was charged Thursday with killing unarmed security guard Carl Williams at a Motel 6 a week earlier.

Fresno County Superior Court Judge W. Kent Hamlin assigned a doctor to examine Muhammad. He set bail at $2.6 million.

Words matter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast