Owl in Christmas Tree High as a Kite

Awwwwwwwwwww

Wonder if they are missing their cat? lol That owl must have had some serious munchies!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa that's great. I wonder if they had the tree in their house or outside...how could they not have noticed him?!

I'm wondering that too. How can you not notice an Owl for 5 days? And how could it still be buzzed after 5 days? I'd say the family was the ones smoking all the pot :angel:

Seriously, this would have freaked me out. An Owl near your home means someone's going to die...

Cheech :D

5542027.jpg

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051214/LOCAL/51214004/1078/news

Veterinary staff members from Pelican Man's Bird Sanctuary were a little surprised when they were recently called to rescue a screech owl found perched in a Christmas tree that had been inside a house for five days.

But the story got stranger still when medical staff examined the owl back at the sanctuary's hospital and noticed a sweet smoky smell coming from the bird.

Staff took turns sniffing the bird and agreed.

Not only did the bird smell of marijuana, it was clearly feeling the effects.

''The owl was leaning back on its backside and 'vegging' out,'' said Jeffrey Dering, the sanctuary's executive director.

A blood sample confirmed the diagnosis: The owl was stoned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back