1102 users online (214 members and 888 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post
    Clipped for brevity:

What some benignly refer to as "different sides" are in actuality unchecked expressions of racism, bigotry, misogyny and Anti-Americanism under the guise of journalism. O'Reilly worked for an opinion/entertainment network, versus a legitimate news organization, and catered to a base instinct of fear. Aside from the plain ugliness of it all, there has been real damage done to our country by him and the likes of him. Yes, legitimate journalists will challenge these kinds of "different sides" because they are dangerous, false and pervasive. O'Reilly, like many of his "colleagues" has been allowed to spew his brand of entertainment for years unchecked, likely because they are on cable versus network tv. I'm glad at least one of their mouthpieces has been muffled, at least for a brief spell. And the more scrutiny brought to the practices of their insidious brand of entertainment, the better off we all are.
    BBM

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Sadly, the people that message needs to reach will always have an excuse as to why these things are "ok". It's really too bad and kinda scary.

ETA: Do you think FoxNews will learn anything from this? I wonder

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    It's pretty crazy the changes at the network over the last 9 months I bet many thought Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly would never be gone. Megyn going is a big change too. Tucker must be doing a phenomenal job ratings wise to get the top slot. I'm surprised Eric Boiling is leaving the Five I thought he worked well I guess he wanted his own show and not just the business share one he does on a Saturday. Rupert Murdoch's sons are really changing it in their approach which is a good thing.

I'm surprised they didn't let Bill O'Reilly retire when he has made it known he wanted to slow down a bit and concentrate on his book writing and documentaries. I guess Fox News wanted to show publicly they were firing him.
    Those who have been paying attention to Murdoch are not surprised at all. He and his sons are globalists and very liberal. The basic premise of fox will be blown up over the next few years because these people are loaded and don't want to lose their cheap labor which is what is happening under Trump.
    Last edited by Gardenista; 04-21-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    Those who have been paying attention to Murdoch are not surprised at all. He and his sons are globalists and very liberal. The basic premise of fox will be blown up over the next few years because these people are loaded and don't want to lose their cheap labor which is what is happening under Trump.
    Globalist? What does that mean?
    Toxic masculinity ruins the party again!

Quote Originally Posted by melissasmom View Post
    BBM

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Sadly, the people that message needs to reach will always have an excuse as to why these things are "ok". It's really too bad and kinda scary.

ETA: Do you think FoxNews will learn anything from this? I wonder
    It is sad when hate and ignorance hide behind "differences of opinion."

Fox might learn but I'm afraid more alt.right orgs will be created s they do, and there are men worse than BOR stepping up to fill his place.
    Toxic masculinity ruins the party again!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post

Fox might learn but I'm afraid more alt.right orgs will be created s they do, and there are men worse than BOR stepping up to fill his place.
    Yes. And this scares me and saddens me too.

Bo'R is kind of a lesser problem considering who is in the.... never mind.

Glad Bo'R is gone. It's twenty years too late, but at least better late than never.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Globalist? What does that mean?
    They are the heads of large corporations who pushed Bush, Clinton, Bush & Obama (no campaign contributions if they didn't comply and maybe some blackmail thrown in for good measure) to allow illegal aliens into our country to keep our wages down. Also expanded the H1B visa program and pushed for free trade for the same purpose.

They support our crappy education system that spends more money per pupil than just about any country, and are happy how poorly our students perform compared to students in other countries because that provides them (or they think it provides them) justification to import cheap labor here via H1B.

Free trade with no accountability for deficits allows them to off-shore jobs to people in other countries who are paid so little, they are basically slaves.

Every head of every media conglomerate is a globalist including Murdoch which is why they all lie so much about Trump and downplayed Sanders. They are the ones who have to push the disinformation to the masses.

They would have been fine with either Jeb or Hillary winning the election. All these people care about is money and there are literally TRILLIONS at stake. They will NOT go down without a fight.

He should have been fired years ago when his daughter testified in her parents divorce case about him choking her mother.

http://gawker.com/court-transcripts-...-ch-1704717356

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've yet to hear something he said that should cost him his job. Why are only men on the right scorned and men on the left like Bill Clinton can actually rape women and still be celebrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    He should have been fired years ago when his daughter testified in her parents divorce case about him choking her mother.

http://gawker.com/court-transcripts-...-ch-1704717356

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    And supposedly she was an adulterer. I feel sorry for Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew71 View Post
    I've yet to hear something he said that should cost him his job. Why are only men on the right scorned and men on the left like Bill Clinton can actually rape women and still be celebrated?
    When did Bill Clinton work for FOX?

One more comment:

When people make comments like

" Originally Posted by bluesneakers

I have to really wonder why some of you can read minds and be the ultimate person who determines what is hate and ignorance. Have you ever watched some of the hate coming out of that channel MSNBC and people like Maddow or even that Keith Olberman, who has been fired a few times. They are the poster children of hate and intolerance, with anyone who differs with their views. I thought America and freedom of speech was about debating topics, not shutting down your opposition. It is like that hate/fascist group Antifa, who tries to shut down anyone who disagrees with them, yet somehow they try to portray themselves as anti-fascist, when in reality THEY ARE THE FASCISTS shutting down free speech.

The intolerant ones are the people shouting down journalists, who present a different point of view than the rigged political hacks like Maddow, Chris Matthews, and the rest of those clowns. If your ideas are so superior, then DEBATE the Oreilly's and Hannity's, don't shut them down.

What, do we live in a totalitarian nation now, where we all have to tow the line and agree with the intolerant ones, or get shouted down and censored? What a joke. Everyone get in line, and be afraid of getting one of those big bad labels like misognynist or racist, or homophobe. How about we try to NOT SHUT DOWN the conversation for once, and try to win on ideas, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by simba16 View Post
    Totally disagree with TMAN2014. Maddow's show especially is excellent journalism. Impeach Trump. A lot of dumb people voted him in..
    Maddow is a little too show-y for my taste but she's professional and trustworthy.

And as far as I know she's never made straight up racist remarks or been accused of sexual harassment.

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Bill O'Reilly is back and ready to talk.

His personal website says the former Fox News host will air a new episode of his "No Spin News" podcast Monday evening.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Here you go. Vent about Bill O'Reilly.

Remember NO ONE IS MODERATING.

You must remember our rule, NO NAME CALLING.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Bill O'Reilly is back and ready to talk.

His personal website says the former Fox News host will air a new episode of his "No Spin News" podcast Monday evening.
    Answer the phone.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast