760 users online (105 members and 655 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2017.04.19 - Bill O'Reilly Fired from Fox News

"Bill O'Reilly is out at Fox News.

Rupert Murdoch announced that he was terminating the network's most popular host in a letter on Wednesday afternoon that was signed by himself and his two sons, Lachlan and James.

Rupert reportedly made this decision to fire O'Reilly after being pressured by his two sons.

'After a thorough and careful review of the allegations,the company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel,' 21st century Fox said in a statement."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4eixT6GcF

I'm really surprised this has happened but his behaviour is totally unacceptable. His show was the top rated at Fox News but I guess this has more to do with the severe drop in advertising than anything. Hopefully things will improve at the network and no one else will be sexually harassed in the work place which should not be tolerated.
    Do you know who may have killed Abigail Williams and Liberty German? - Please call the tip line - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Bill O'Reilly Ousted at Fox News

Apr 19 2017, 11:55 am ET

Bill O’Reilly Officially Out at Fox News

by Ben Popken

In a stunning fall from the heights of the cable kingdom, Bill O'Reilly is gone from Fox News.

21st Century Fox, parent company of Fox News, released a statement Wednesday afternoon that read, "After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O'Reilly have agreed that Bill O'Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel."

The future of Fox's reigning ratings superstar had grown uncertain as reports swirled that the network was preparing to sever its relationship with him, but it appears that Rupert Murdoch, executive co-chairman of Fox News' parent company 21st Century Fox, has greenlighted the axing of the network's biggest on-air asset...

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/busi...x-news-n748236

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    O’Reilly out at Fox News Channel after 20 years

David Bauder, Associated Press 1:15 p.m. ET April 19, 2017

New York — Bill O’Reilly has lost his job at Fox News Channel following reports that five women had been paid millions of dollars to keep quiet about harassment allegations.

21st Century Fox issued a statement Wednesday that “after a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel.” ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ent...lly/100653546/

Goodbye, Bill! Don't let the door hit you in the you-know-what on the way out.

Oh, and could you please take Shep Smith with you?

Thanks! Happy trails!
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.”
    --Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Goodbye, Bill! Don't let the door hit you in the you-know-what on the way out.

Oh, and could you please take Shep Smith with you?

Thanks! Happy trails!
    And Ann Coulter?

BYE!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm actually surprised. The ratings have dropped 25% this week while he's been on 'vacation'. Usually this kind of thing blows over with time. I'm wondering if there aren't more women who they know are going to come forward so they're anticipating that the mess is going to get messier.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    I love you for this!

Quote Originally Posted by DatelineFan View Post
    I love you for this!

This thread needed Sad Sean!
    Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    This thread needed Sad Sean!
    Totally! I have more commentary, but I shall sit on my hands if I want to continue to post. 😇

I think Megyn Kelly made a big mistake leaving Fox News if she had just hung on she could possibly have taken Bill's slot and a pay bump. I can't see her move to NBC going well for her.
    Do you know who may have killed Abigail Williams and Liberty German? - Please call the tip line - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

CARIIS is offline "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    hA HA HA he was obnoxious
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

I am a fan of O'reilly, and liked his show. I will keep this post pithy. There are far worse people on our airwaves than him. Good luck in your next endeavor O'reilly.

what a mess that place is, they could also be in legal trouble because at least 5 of the settlements they paid out they tried to hide in their accounting as salaries.

CARIIS is offline "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    I think Megyn Kelly made a big mistake leaving Fox News if she had just hung on she could possibly have taken Bill's slot and a pay bump. I can't see her move to NBC going well for her.

Hi gregg disagree she will soar out of fox!!
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast