746 users online (109 members and 637 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CA - Sgt. Todd Sommer, 23, fatally poisoned, San Diego, 18 Feb 2002

There are some people in this world who AMAZE me!

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?O...7-c589c01ca7bf

If she hadn't of partied and purchased new boobs, no one would have been the wiser. She had gotten away with it, but her behavior made them suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Read
    There are some people in this world who AMAZE me!

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?O...7-c589c01ca7bf
    I agree!! Her husband was so young, what a waste of life for a pair of boobs!!! I hope they give her the max sentence.

If she felt the need to have her enhancements and parties, etc....then maybe she should have gotten an education and a better job to PAY for it with money instead of her husband's life. Some people have NO regard to human life and we see if more and more everyday...sadly!

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

CA - Did Cynthia Sommer poison her Marine husband? *Conviction overturned*

WEST PALM BEACH - An extradition hearing for a California woman who allegedly poisoned her Marine husband to get breast enhancements and a more luxurious lifestyle was postponed Wednesday because the necessary paperwork hadn't arrived.

...Ten days before her husband's death, Cynthia Sommer visited a plastic surgeon to inquire about breast augmentation, a surgery out of reach for a woman $23,000 in debt on a limited income, investigators said.

More: http://www.sunherald.com/mld/miamihe...miherald_state
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    WEST PALM BEACH - An extradition hearing for a California woman who allegedly poisoned her Marine husband to get breast enhancements and a more luxurious lifestyle was postponed Wednesday because the necessary paperwork hadn't arrived.

...Ten days before her husband's death, Cynthia Sommer visited a plastic surgeon to inquire about breast augmentation, a surgery out of reach for a woman $23,000 in debt on a limited income, investigators said.

More: http://www.sunherald.com/mld/miamihe...miherald_state

This is true. The marine who was murdered is my Godmothers' grandson. They are having a very hard time dealing with this. She is in SanDiego facing charges now (thank God). Todds' parents live in Florida, and his grandparents (My Godmother) lives in Tennessee. All the news stations have been calling their house to get a interview with his family, but they have declined per request from their daughter (Todds' mother). This is so very sad for the family. I pray for them daily.

Quote Originally Posted by bkdianne
    This is true. The marine who was murdered is my Godmothers' grandson. They are having a very hard time dealing with this. She is in SanDiego facing charges now (thank God). Todds' parents live in Florida, and his grandparents (My Godmother) lives in Tennessee. All the news stations have been calling their house to get a interview with his family, but they have declined per request from their daughter (Todds' mother). This is so very sad for the family. I pray for them daily.
    I heard of this and its so sad. My brother is in the Army and he has a lot of benefits ect. Well my family and I are having a hard time now dealing with his "new woman" because we are so afraid of stories such as this. You never know what people have up their sleeves ect. I will say a prayer for this family. It breaks my heart. How could someone be so shallow as to kill for breast?

Quote Originally Posted by bkdianne
    I am so sorry. That is just as awful story.
    Hopefully she will be put away for a long long time. Those poor kids of theirs! Is he the father of all 4 kids?

eta: ok one child from this marriage and 3 from another. got it in the article.

Quote from the msnbc link above:
    "During an 2001 investigation of child neglect-abuse, she allegedly told a North Carolina caseworker, “I have four kids. It isn’t like I could leave them and go anywhere. No one wants to baby-sit four kids.”

This is sick. What an attitude. Is there any update on this case?
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    Quote from the msnbc link above:
    "During an 2001 investigation of child neglect-abuse, she allegedly told a North Carolina caseworker, “I have four kids. It isn’t like I could leave them and go anywhere. No one wants to baby-sit four kids.”

This is sick. What an attitude. Is there any update on this case?

No joke. Its not like they got there by magic. Four kids don't just happen.

I am following this trial which is going on and will resume tomorrow on CTV.

Cindy Sommer's attorney, Udell, forgot his first name, interviewed on tv last week, said that having promised the jury that his client would testify, was saying "unfortunately" she would have to take the stand.

My reaction: I hope she does!!

In addition, he said to the judge outside the presence of the jury, that the defense is going to contest the notion that Todd died of acute arsenic poisoning.

THAT should be good.

IMO, Cindy did it. Not just for breast implants. It was money and freedom. And Todd's death gave her the freedom and money and one of the things she got with it --- oops, two of the things was enhanced boobs.

What a sick, evil bee-otch. Poor Todd & his family.

The problem with this case is that there is no proof that she had arsenic or purchased it.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I heard of this and its so sad. My brother is in the Army and he has a lot of benefits ect. Well my family and I are having a hard time now dealing with his "new woman" because we are so afraid of stories such as this. You never know what people have up their sleeves ect. I will say a prayer for this family. It breaks my heart. How could someone be so shallow as to kill for breast?
    My only son was in the Corps for many years. All the horror stories he told us about these kind of wives has really hit home with me and is so heartbreaking, watching this trial. This woman is exactly the kind he told us about and how much heartbreak they cause. He was in charge of his unit and many times he was caught up in their nightmares trying to help Marines out that were so devastated by these manipulative women/men who prey on younger more vulnerable Marines. Military single life can be very lonely so I think many Marines become targets because of that. They want to feel they belong to someone. Todd was only 19 years old when he married Cindy.

Thank goodness our son stuck to his own self made promise when he said he would never marry while in the Corps.

Many of these women like CSs have multiple children before the marriage and most of them are older than the Marine they marry. It is not uncommon at all for a Marine (both female and male) to come back from deployment and find they have no home and have been booted out and replaced by another. Some of the guys come back to pregnant wives where she has become pregnant by someone else. It is a nightmare.

Of course there are many dedicated wives and husbands in the Corps who remain faithful and always have the best interest at heart when it comes to their families. Unfortunately however, Todd Sommer did not meet one of them. He fell prey to a woman who was all about self. It has been said that he fell in love with her children before he fell in love with her. His last happy act was taking his entire family to Knox Farm. If it had been up to Cindy she would prefer to go out to the bars and whoop it up but TS was known as a homebody.

His trust fund had run out in January before he died.
    He cramped her style.
    She wanted freedom to run wild and money.

May justice be done for USMC Sgt. Todd Sommer!

IMO

Ocean
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast