TX TX - Dr. Glenn 'Layne' Towery, 56, Goliad County, 18 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Chiropractor reported missing in Goliad County

Dr. Glenn Layne Towery was reported missing after he failed to arrive for work at his chiropractic practice in Victoria. The 56-year-old had several appointments scheduled with patients.

7d188604d48474d7a6588d937f115253.jpg

He is 5’10” tall and weighs about 160 pounds with thinning blonde hair

He drives a gray 2014 Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license plates HTV-2298.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/chiropractor-reported-missing-in-goliad-county-04-19-2017

0 days without needing a mod to fix my post. sigh.

This is very surreal. I haven't been on this site in many years, since the trial of Casey Anthony ended. But, I know this missing person. I've known him for over 40 years, but we haven't been in touch since our 20 year high school reunion in 1999. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link to a Facebook page here, so I didn't. But, on the local (Goliad County, Texas) sheriff's Facebook page, they are providing updates. Based on some of the most recent comments, it appears that some citizens are organizing to attempt to aid in the search. There is really nothing that I can add, other than it doesn't seem in his character to just not show up to his practice.

This is very surreal. I haven't been on this site in many years, since the trial of Casey Anthony ended. But, I know this missing person. I've known him for over 40 years, but we haven't been in touch since our 20 year high school reunion in 1999. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link to a Facebook page here, so I didn't. But, on the local (Goliad County, Texas) sheriff's Facebook page, they are providing updates. Based on some of the most recent comments, it appears that some citizens are organizing to attempt to aid in the search. There is really nothing that I can add, other than it doesn't seem in his character to just not show up to his practice.
You can link fb. Im sure it would be helpful. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It sure seems like he must have run off the road/had an accident after he left the convenience store. That's my only thought right now, sure doesn't sound like he's the type to disappear from his life.

That doesnt sound good.
Hoping further searches may locate him.

So his truck was found in the middle of nowhere. And he is still missing. Is anything else missing? Clothing? electronics? Phone?

This does not sound good.

Worried for Dr. Towery ... :(:
"Updated May 8, 2017 at 9:10 a.m.

Dr. Glenn Layne Towery's gray 2014 Ford F-150 pickup, with Texas license plates HTV2298, was found by the property's caretaker about 9 a.m. Sunday, said Chief Deputy Roy Boyd, Victoria County Sheriff's Office. The caretaker found the pickup while checking the property and notified the Victoria County Sheriff’s Office.
The pickup, which Towery was last seen driving April 17, has remained parked at the property since at least April 27, Boyd said.
Towery's pickup was found parked along a fence at the end of a private road about 1.5 miles from the nearest public roadway, Boyd said. The chief deputy described the location as "very remote" and "very brushy."

Boyd said he would not release whether any personal items were found inside the truck although the pickup has since been impounded. Investigators will examine the pickup thoroughly for evidence, he said.

'We are treating it just like a crime scene,' he said.
Although Boyd would not comment on investigators' speculations of Towery's disappearance and whether it was purposeful or not, he said investigators are not ruling out foul play.

"At this point, we don't have a criminal act that has taken place, but we are treating it that way," he said." (BBM)
More at link: https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2017/may/08/missing-goliad-mans-truck-found-sunday/

Chiropractor reported missing in Goliad County

Dr. Glenn Layne Towery was reported missing after he failed to arrive for work at his chiropractic practice in Victoria. The 56-year-old had several appointments scheduled with patients.

7d188604d48474d7a6588d937f115253.jpg

He is 5’10” tall and weighs about 160 pounds with thinning blonde hair

He drives a gray 2014 Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license plates HTV-2298.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/chiropractor-reported-missing-in-goliad-county-04-19-2017

0 days without needing a mod to fix my post. sigh.

I just had a friend on FB point this one out to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back