1305 users online (300 members and 1005 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    I would think it would be pretty easy to confirm whether or not he speaks English. In case I missed it has anyone come forward to say that he does speak enough English to understand it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1 View Post
    This trial will not take place in Princeton, and I do believe a jury member from Princeton would not be picked by a Defense Lawyer.
    Can you give me an example how politics would play a role here because Princeton in your eyes is a wealthy town?
    I live 2 hours away from Princeton and most people in my town have at least heard about this case. Due to her employment at google and work in New York this was actually national news.

When you live in a city, There is sort of an acceptance that crime happens. Even this kind of terrible crime. But that is not true of people who live in areas generally devoid of crime. People living in those areas CAN RELATE to Princeton, even if thy don't live there. And there is an added element of anger and outrage that such a crime could occur In THIS KIND of community. It's completely different than if this had occurred in Chicago. It shouldn't be any different. But it is. Just look at disparity of sentencing of white collar thieves who steal millions versus some poor, not-well-connected sap that stole $40 from a convenience store. Sadly it is NOT all about the crime and perception can play a major role. In this case I believe perception will, however, play in favor of the prosecution and this guy will get maximum sentence.

National Media kept calling her a "Google Executive." I would shake my head at their inaccuracy. She was was in a sales and support role for the HC (Healthcare) group, working with the Accounts. The title is "Account Executive" which is a fancy title for sales and support of defined accounts.
    In my opinion

It's my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ForensicMass View Post
    Yea, that's what I got out of that, too. Rocky, In order to create doubt, any alternative scenario to murder would have to seem plausible to resonate with a jury. I just don't see it happening. Have to disagree.

Sure- an attorney can say whatever they want to TRY to raise doubt. But whether those attempts are successful is a different thing entirely.

Given the facts of this case which have been made public at this time, I have zero doubt that this guy is a murderer. None.
    So do you think he's done it before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cem75 View Post
    So do you think he's done it before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I certainly think that's a distinct possibility and possibly his motivation for leaving Puerto Rico. I don't have any evidence for that just seems the circumstances could support that idea. I agree with the general consensus and the statistics that typically someone w typically someone who commits this kind of crime has likely acted on these disturbing desires before age 31. On the other hand, as devils advocate, One might argue that his recent move to the United States potentially even by himself, might have allowed him the perfect opportunity to commit a crime he's always fantasized about. In a place where he felt anonymous

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11