Perverted NYPD Sergeant Convinced Moms to Molest Their Kids Over Skype

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There are now words. I had to research and make sure this was not fake news.

It is not.

BROOKLYN, N.Y. — Alberto Randazzo spent 15 years with the NYPD, a sergeant who supervised police officers, but in his off-duty hours, he was directing child *advertiser censored* videos on his computer, telling moms he met online to molest their children. Some of the victims were babies a few months old.

http://pix11.com/2017/04/19/former-...ecting-moms-to-molest-their-babies-via-skype/

This all happened in 2013 and is just being reported today.

Here is Chris Hanson's site www.Crimewatchdaily.com It has an article with a bit more info

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/04...ecting-moms-to-molest-their-babies-via-skype/

Other than this creep being a police officer we have seen several cases where 'moms' are making videos where they are seen molesting or raping their own children for online pedophile perverts.

I don't think most of the 'moms' had to be convinced by anyone to do so.:( We are seeing cases where moms are selling their children to pedophiles for a six pack of beer or drugs. :mad:

We are living in some very frightening times and sexual abuse upon innocent children is still being predominately done by someone in their own families.:(

These moms are sick and you can bet this sargeant has done so much more than we even know about. The mothers as well.

For the record I agree with OceanBlueEyes.

How could a mother do this? NO MOTHER COULD BE TALKED INTO THIS. SHE MUST ALREADY BE SICK!

So sad for those children. Goodness. :(

Disgusting, sick, sadistic freak, and the so called "moms" as well. Just Unbelievable , I was just thinking last night maybe we should have a thread discussing theories on why there is so much evil in today's society. It's very scary and disheartening.

These moms are sick and you can bet this sargeant has done so much more than we even know about. The mothers as well.

For the record I agree with OceanBlueEyes.

How could a mother do this? NO MOTHER COULD BE TALKED INTO THIS. SHE MUST ALREADY BE SICK!

So sad for those children. Goodness. :(

I totally agree, Daisy.

These were no moms. Faithful and protective genuine nurturing and loving moms could never in a million years be talked into doing something this horrific. I really hate articles that try to imply these women were talked into doing something like this. It is very dismissive of their own deviant role and how truly vile and disgusting the so called faux 'mothers' are who do this to their very own children.

There are probably more women out there who were also willing to sacrifice their children concerning this case. It was heartening to read that three of the 'moms' have also been charged and its disheartening to read, as of now, two of them have not.

True moms know they are the line of defense and will protect their children at all cost. They do NOT use them as sexual objects and sexually abuse them nor make videos of the hideous acts for a pedophile's pleasure.:mad: They too are pedophiles. IMO

Until our society is willing to face the brutal fact that women... even mothers can and do some of the most vile acts imaginable against their own children the double standards will continue.

59% of all gross mistreatment of children whether it is physical, sexual, emotional abuse or gross neglect are done by their own mothers. For many of these abused/grossly neglected children the enemy lives right inside of their home and their enemy is the one they call 'Mom.'

Imo, all of these so called moms should have been charged with the same charges the pedophile was charged with. Until we do that and mete out equal charges/equal sentences on same like heinous acts... these poor abused innocent children will never really see the full justice they all deserve.

Nothing bothers me more than for a mother to fully participate or is the main one who facilitates the sexual abuse against their children and then is offered a sweetheart deal and receives a slap on the wrist even though they were just as guilty 100% as the lowlife male co-conspirator.

It sends such a horrible message that if a child is sexually abused by their own mother the child or children she abused has less value in our justice system.

Frankly as a devoted mother of five, I find it even more disgusting that any mother would do these kind of acts of brutality. They are supposed to always be the front line of defense for their children and protect them from predators...............not become the one who preys upon them.

Any so called mom who could do this has to have those deep seeded sexual sadistic tendencies in the first place, imo. If not there is simply no way on Earth they would ever be able to participate in something so harmful and vile.

IMO

He faced up to 80 years prison, requested 15 years prison, and received a sentence of 28 years prison.
Candid article explains how Randazzo was caught and more details:
http://nypost.com/2017/04/19/pervert-ex-cop-gets-28-years-for-orchestrating-child-molestation/
Pervert ex-cop gets 28 years for orchestrating child molestation
April 19, 2017
[…]
The deviant whined Wednesday about the loss of his father, grandfather, and grandmother since his arrest, and apologized to his mother.
“I basically live only for my family at this time,” the 48-year-old wept, looking out at his mother as she sobbed from the front row. “There is no excuse. I needed help, and I couldn’t ask for it, I was a coward.”
[…]
“When one woman said she didn’t want to ‘mess up her children,’ he gave up on her and moved on.”
The women who complied with Randazzo’s twisted demands are facing charges as well. They are all out of state. […]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back