685 users online (93 members and 592 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - *Endangered*, Carl Lee DeBrodie, 31, Fulton, 17 April 2017

DeBrodie was reported missing from his home at 298 Claymine Drive in Fulton Monday morning at 7:30 a.m. Police said he has a mental disability and has very limited ability to communicate verbally.

DeBrodie was last seen wearing blue jeans, an orange and white polo-style shirt, leather jacket and white New Balance sneakers.

http://www.komu.com/news/share-31-ye...bility-missing

How terrifying for the parents. (Dad still refers to him as a "good little boy") The mental capacity of a 7 yr old. He has been gone for 5 days. There must have been something terribly wrong with the group home he was in if they have moved all of the residents out already. Hope he is found safe and sound soon!!!
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Endangered Person Advisory issued for missing Fulton man

Police are actively searching for a mentally disabled man who has not been seen in five days.

Debrodie suffers from apraxia and other mental disabilities, police said. He is legally blind.

http://www.kmov.com/story/35217557/e...ing-fulton-man

This is so incredibly sad. Thank goodness the community is doing a great job of getting the word out about Carl. One article has been shared 1.4K times! I hope they find him soon!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Thanks to the mod that changed the title to Endangered!

ETA Mods are like ninja's. : )
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 04-22-2017 at 08:22 PM.

There are public records concerning some people trying to adopt him a couple years ago. It was denied by the Judge and Appeals Court Judge affirmed. The documents give more info on his disabilities. He has been diagnosed with Pica. A disorder in which people will eat items that are not really food. It says one time he ate a battery. This is truly a dangerous situation for him.
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward