Found Safe Canada - Oluseun Ogunfadebo, 34, & three children, Brampton, Ont, 21 April 2017

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.cp24.com/news/mother-and...mpton-from-calgary-reported-missing-1.3380219
April 22, 2017
A mother and her three children have gone missing in Brampton but police say there are no concerns for their safety at this time.

The mother has been identified as 34-year-old Oluseun Ogunfadebo.

She is believed to be driving a white, 2007 Nissan Armada with Alberta licence plate # BLZ2627
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg.gif
    image.jpg.gif
    124.7 KB · Views: 104
Woah, I'm local to this. Will definitely be keeping my eyes out for them/their car. Hope they're found soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/calgary-mother-three-children-missing-brampton-1.4081318
Police said they received a report that Oluseun Ogunfadebo, 34, and her three children were missing at 12:20 a.m. on Saturday. Her husband in Calgary called Peel police.

Ogunfadebo is with her two adopted daughters, 8 and 6, and her biological son, 3.
Const. Bancroft Wright, spokesperson for Peel Regional Police, said there are no safety concerns at this point.
"We have no idea or reason why she came to Brampton. The investigators are following up leads at this point with regards to her possible location," Wright said.

Wright said police did not know if Ogunfadebo has left her husband and if the case involves a domestic situation. Peel police are talking to Calgary police about the case, he said.

"Right now, as it is, it's a missing persons report," he said. "As far as domestic issues, we don't know that, and that's in conjunction with officers and investigators speaking to officers in Calgary."

Wright said it's not known when she was supposed to return or how long the trip to Brampton was supposed to last.

Peel Police's Criminal Investigations Bureau is handling the case. Anyone with information about Ogunfadebo is urged to call 911.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back