llona-saenz_sabino2.jpg
llona-saenz_sabino3.jpg

Above Images: Llona-Saenz, circa 2004

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: August 4, 2004 from Tallahassee, Florida
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date of Birth: January 26, 1971
Height and Weight: 6'0, 180 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Llona-Saenz is a Spanish national and cannot speak English. He has a tattoo of a large circular design on his upper right arm and a tattoo of a tribal band beneath it; both are in black ink.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A blue t-shirt and blue denim shorts.​

Details of Disappearance

Llona-Saenz is from Spain and was vacationing in the United States at the time of his disappearance. He was last seen on Meridale Drive in Tallahassee, Florida on August 4, 2004. He left the house alone because he didn't feel well. Llona-Saenz has never been heard from again. His mother in Spain believes her son is dead, but little information is available regarding his disappearance.​

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Leon County Sheriff's Office
850-922-3300​

This song tells the story. He is the brother of a dear friend. When this happened I heard the same thing, People disappear down there "all the time."
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NihusGSj4Vw
The link is for "The Sabino Llona Blues" on YouTube if link doesn't work.

The narration is in Spanish, so I am providing a transcript: (I was unable to understand the last little bit - presumably a reference to someone's surname. And I left out the narrator's sign-off)

Narrator:
Trás una epoca dificil, Sabino pasó el verano en casa de su hermana Nereda en Florida. Era 2004. Maria Jesus requerda la última llamada de su hijo.

After a difficult period of time, Sabino spent the Summer in the home of his sister Nereda in Florida. It was 2004. Maria Jesus remembers the last call from her son.​

Mother:
Ahora vienen las fiestas me voy a ir a Casco Viejo a vivir con unos amigos.

Now the parties are coming, I’m going to go to Casco Viejo to live with some friends.​

Narrator:
Sabino tenía planes, pero algo sucedío. Fue con una compañera de trabajo de su hermana en la Casa De Campo apartada con mucho vegetación. La mujer alertó en el área.

Sabino had plans, but something happened. He went with a female co-worker of his sister at the Casa De Campo, isolated in an area with a lot of vegetation. The woman warned him about the area.

Mother:
Diciéndole que ha salido su hermano fuera de la casa, porque no se sentía bien, y que en diez minutos ha salido ella, y que no lo ha encontrado.

Telling her that her brother had left the house, because he was not feeling well. And that in ten minutes, she had gone outside, and had not found him.​

Narrator:
Y a partir de ese momento, nada. En estos doce anos, han postado anuncias, investigado por su cuenta, contrataron un detective. Maria Jesus no tiene ninguna duda. Su hijo está muerto.

And after that, nothing. And in these 12 years, they have posted flyers, did her own research, and hired a detective. Maria Jesus has no doubt. Her son is dead.​

Mother:
Pensandolo friamente, yo creo, pues que esta chica le dió una droga. Y entonces, le sentaría mál, y algo paso a él.

Thinking about it coldly, I believe that, well, that girl gave him a drug, and then it made him sick, and something happened to him.​

Narrator:
Durante años no ha podido hablar de su desaparación.

For years she could not talk about the disappearance.​

Mother:
Tendría dieceséis anos o diecesiete por ahí. Lo que tenía una risa, muy contagiosa.

He was about 16 years or 17 right there. The smile that he had ... very contagious.​

Narrator
Ahora solo tiene un anhelo.

Now she only has a longing.​

Mother:
Me gustaría saber lo que pasó. Saber la verdad. Pero no con ánimo de revancha ni de odio.

I would like to know what happened. To know the truth. But not with motivation of revenge nor of hate.​

Narrator:
Tras la hallazgo del cuerpo de Hodei Egiluz. Escribío una carta a Linda ______.

After the discovery of the body of Hodei Egiluz, She wrote a letter to Linda _______.​

The day I moved into our new home purchase on Meridale Drive, a girl came running up to me, asking if I had seen a boy. She stated her boyfriend got in a fight with hher father and he went running out of the house and her dad followed him. The next morning (the day we were moving in 8/4/2004) she found his clothes...including his undergarments hanging from the trees in our new home's front yard. I was so excited to move into our dream home I really kinda blew her off. Not seeing any clothes or any random naked man on our property. My husband and I unpacked and our daughter decorated her new room. Our new home was not fenced in at the time and sits catycorner to the house he was last seen at.
Now 14yrs later we are plagued by worry about burying a pet, we may dig up a grave. Our home is haunted, something I never really believed in before. This boy must be found and he needs to go home and rest in peace with his family in his home country. Anyone have a cadaver dog?

What I have learned in the past 14yrs. He was may have been drugged knowingly or unknowingly with magicshrooms (the drug of choice for the father) with the family/and or just father. They got into an argument. Sabino needed air, got sick, or just needed to get out of there, father is aggressive. They fought. He ran. Father chased him down. His body is not in our pond we have had it dug out to put in a waterfall/fountain. We found a man's ring after the hurricane in sept 2017, it came to the surface. We have found nothing else (as in bones, ect). I asked the father last month if he knew what happened to a boy named Sabino. Unexpectedly he knew his name, who he was and told an unbelievable story of racist murder. I have already gone to the tallahassee sheriff dept trying desperately to reopen this cold case because everytime I bury a pet I am terrified to find a human skeleton. So now it is up to them to help find Sabino. As a mom, I couldn't imagine my daughter being in a foreign land, disappeared, gone..... My heart breaks for her. This is all I know, and we don't want to rattle this small neighborhood further alone or end up buried with sabino. God bless his soul and may he be found and rest in peace soon.

So after 14 years, Leon County Sheriff's Office has yet to search the property where he was last seen. At present time, his family does not even know who is assigned to his case. The previous detective was removed and they would like to know who is in charge. They have promised a cadaver dog search for an entire year, yet his sister can't seem to get a call back from LCSO at this time. So frustrating

Finally tomorrow they do a search. Pray they find answers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back