950 users online (134 members and 816 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ashley simpson collapsed

thats what you get for eating raw fish

I remember seeing a recording of her on Saturday Night Live.....she was miming and looked very silly. But I wish her a speedy recovery .

She collapsed maybe because Big Sister Jess is getting all the attention lately???

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    She collapsed maybe because Big Sister Jess is getting all the attention lately???
    thats probably true

or maybe because the business she is in is one that would physically exhaust any of us..I doubt she wants anymore attention than she already has nor would she want the attention her sister is getting-its all gossipy-not attention any of us would want.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    thats probably true
    mich..you are better than agreeing with this comment

Quote Originally Posted by newtv
    mich..you are better than agreeing with this comment
    sorry............

At last check it violates the TOS to discuss another posters post??

or telling another what they should or should not post?

Quote Originally Posted by newtv
    or maybe because the business she is in is one that would physically exhaust any of us..I doubt she wants anymore attention than she already has nor would she want the attention her sister is getting-its all gossipy-not attention any of us would want.
    I agree. I read that she's being working really hard to shake all that negative stuff from SNL, etc. I wish her a speedy recovery!

No one imposed that business upon her.

Plenty work harder without the adoration these stars thrive upon.

I know several here at WS alone who work harder in real life then these stars.
    So maybe it wasn't jealousy of her sister getting attention wihtout mention of Ashley's tour .. maybe it was drug use?? As is so common for them?

Has anyone watched her show on MTV where she's desperate for attention or the video of when she trashed the employees at McDonald's in Canada for not worshipping her because of who she is? I don't wish ill on her, but she *is obessed with gaining attention at any opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if this was another attempt. She even wrote Living in the Shadows as a big vent because she has constantly lived in the shadow of her big sis. I think she's talentless and will try to get any attention at any opportunity. JMO.
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oston/pree.jpg

Beloved Taffy ~ June, 1994 - February 15, 2007.

...always in my heart...

I disagree. I think her dad pimped both her and Jessica out for that business.

Plenty work harder without the adoration these stars thrive upon.

I know several here at WS alone who work harder in real life then these stars.
    So maybe it wasn't jealousy of her sister getting attention wihtout mention of Ashley's tour .. maybe it was drug use?? As is so common for them?
    its not about whats imposed or not imposed-its her profession and do some homework-it exhausts the best of them-u guys are just looking to make something to poke sarcasm at-she is a kid-and she is an artist-she is not a villian
    its people like those here gossiping that are the entertainers biggest source of exhaustion

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia77
    Has anyone watched her show on MTV where she's desperate for attention or the video of when she trashed the employees at McDonald's in Canada for not worshipping her because of who she is? I don't wish ill on her, but she *is obessed with gaining attention at any opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if this was another attempt. She even wrote Living in the Shadows as a big vent because she has constantly lived in the shadow of her big sis. I think she's talentless and will try to get any attention at any opportunity. JMO.
    Omg, I saw that video of her at McDonalds - no class whatsoever.

I think Ashley was drunk and being silly - goofing on her celebrity. She does lack sense.

I think both girls really wanted to be singers and Dad was there to see his little girls' dreams come true. They seem to be close and very nice family. Ashley is really young and immature and I think she acts out because of being in Jessica's shadow.

I continually think we're hard on celebs since at times when I'm out being absolutely ridiculous and immature with my friends I realize that is a luxury that famous people don't have. I would be worse than any of them!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast