ashley simpson collapsed

thats what you get for eating raw fish :)

I remember seeing a recording of her on Saturday Night Live.....she was miming and looked very silly. But I wish her a speedy recovery .

She collapsed maybe because Big Sister Jess is getting all the attention lately???

Amraann said:
She collapsed maybe because Big Sister Jess is getting all the attention lately???
thats probably true

Amraann said:
or maybe because the business she is in is one that would physically exhaust any of us..I doubt she wants anymore attention than she already has nor would she want the attention her sister is getting-its all gossipy-not attention any of us would want.

At last check it violates the TOS to discuss another posters post??

or telling another what they should or should not post?

newtv said:
or maybe because the business she is in is one that would physically exhaust any of us..I doubt she wants anymore attention than she already has nor would she want the attention her sister is getting-its all gossipy-not attention any of us would want.
I agree. I read that she's being working really hard to shake all that negative stuff from SNL, etc. I wish her a speedy recovery!

No one imposed that business upon her.

Plenty work harder without the adoration these stars thrive upon.

I know several here at WS alone who work harder in real life then these stars.
So maybe it wasn't jealousy of her sister getting attention wihtout mention of Ashley's tour .. maybe it was drug use?? As is so common for them?

Has anyone watched her show on MTV where she's desperate for attention or the video of when she trashed the employees at McDonald's in Canada for not worshipping her because of who she is? I don't wish ill on her, but she *is obessed with gaining attention at any opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if this was another attempt. She even wrote Living in the Shadows as a big vent because she has constantly lived in the shadow of her big sis. I think she's talentless and will try to get any attention at any opportunity. JMO.

Amraann said:

So maybe it wasn't jealousy of her sister getting attention wihtout mention of Ashley's tour .. maybe it was drug use?? As is so common for them?
its not about whats imposed or not imposed-its her profession and do some homework-it exhausts the best of them-u guys are just looking to make something to poke sarcasm at-she is a kid-and she is an artist-she is not a villian
its people like those here gossiping that are the entertainers biggest source of exhaustion

Olivia77 said:
Has anyone watched her show on MTV where she's desperate for attention or the video of when she trashed the employees at McDonald's in Canada for not worshipping her because of who she is? I don't wish ill on her, but she *is obessed with gaining attention at any opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if this was another attempt. She even wrote Living in the Shadows as a big vent because she has constantly lived in the shadow of her big sis. I think she's talentless and will try to get any attention at any opportunity. JMO.

Omg, I saw that video of her at McDonalds - no class whatsoever. :loser:

I think Ashley was drunk and being silly - goofing on her celebrity. She does lack sense.

I think both girls really wanted to be singers and Dad was there to see his little girls' dreams come true. They seem to be close and very nice family. Ashley is really young and immature and I think she acts out because of being in Jessica's shadow.

I continually think we're hard on celebs since at times when I'm out being absolutely ridiculous and immature with my friends I realize that is a luxury that famous people don't have. I would be worse than any of them!!!

I do think her father has definatly pushed them along the way.......

Amraann said:

I recently read something that had a photo of the incident, saying Ashley went nuts in a McDonald's in Canada....she was drunk or on something, and was dancing on the counter and singing and when a fan asked for her autograph, she said she would only if the guy would kiss her feet, or something like that. He refused. There was a photo so it looked to be true, but who knows? Very bizarre. I wish I could find where I saw that.

ziggy said:
I think Ashley was drunk and being silly - goofing on her celebrity. She does lack sense.

I think both girls really wanted to be singers and Dad was there to see his little girls' dreams come true. They seem to be close and very nice family. Ashley is really young and immature and I think she acts out because of being in Jessica's shadow.

I continually think we're hard on celebs since at times when I'm out being absolutely ridiculous and immature with my friends I realize that is a luxury that famous people don't have. I would be worse than any of them!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ashlee, all things considered, has handled her "celebrity" pretty well...she is still young and don't forget she is human.:angel:

englishleigh said:
I recently read something that had a photo of the incident, saying Ashley went nuts in a McDonald's in Canada....she was drunk or on something, and was dancing on the counter and singing and when a fan asked for her autograph, she said she would only if the guy would kiss her feet, or something like that. He refused. There was a photo so it looked to be true, but who knows? Very bizarre. I wish I could find where I saw that.
I can imagine how the kissing the feet comment was made...and it probably at the time seemed like it would be a pretty funny thing to say. When I have been drunk at various times in my life, I have become very uninhibited (not in a sexual way, though- never went home w/a guy when drunk), and would sing pubicly or dance, etc. :innocent: :angel: :innocent: :crazy: :crazy:

englishleigh said:
WOW, I havent heard of that incident, but geeze, i wouldnt be kissing anyones feet......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back