Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TX - Nathanial Philip Hendrickson, 24, Spring Valley, 2005

TX - Nathanial Philip Hendrickson, 24, Spring Valley, 2005

Hmmm ... after visting some of the myspace friends he has and reading steve's planet huff, I am wondering ... and I could be TOTALLY off base. I noticed a few of his male friends liked other males. Is it possible he was hanging out with them and perhaps it was a hate crime mistakenly taken out on him?? People are still ignorant like that these days.

I could be TOTALLY off base. Just throwing out ideas.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly
    http://www.planethuff.com/twilight_kingdom/

Steve Huff discussing the puzzling case of Nate's disappearance. Also included are links to Nate's myspace website.
    Myspace, go figure
    My space is once again bearing some sort of link to a case. Maybe, maybe not.

Steve's story is intriguing ... I really suggest reading it.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    Myspace, go figure
    My space is once again bearing some sort of link to a case. Maybe, maybe not.

Steve's story is intriguing ... I really suggest reading it.
    http://www.katytimes.com/articles/2005/12/10/news/01news.txt

found another article--seems to have more family info.

this is the only real updated news...wonder where he can be??

got a little confused with all the different last names of family,

Thanks for that link, Petra. I found it interesting that out of the blue in the story, there was this quote:

"

She added her brother had not been involved in any serious relationships with the opposite sex.

"

i'm thinking maybe he got into an accident somewhere and nobody has found him yet....but that's just my

I really don't see what his sexuality has to do with any of this, either.

If he got into an accident then he would've had his wallet with him, but the police said the wallet was still at his parent's house. The fact that his wallet was there but his car was missing hints to me that he didn't get into the car willingly. Which, of course, begs the question - where is the car now???

good point, bykerladi. Although i'm sure if he was in a rush to go somewhere, he could've easily forgotten his wallet, but not likely.

i wish there were GPS systems on cars that could be turned on only in extreme situations. Then maybe we could track the car and see where it is.

anyone have any insight on the weird message that Steve from The Dark Side got on this story?

Click on the link for more info, but i'll paraphrase.

http://www.planethuff.com/twilight_kingdom/

In the message they said they were a friend of "Trent" -- not the real name -- and that "Trent" had no intent of doing any harm to anyone -- but "ppl just wanna" talk smack. That is a loose paraphrase at best, because I am not about to quote the exact message, as of yet.

The fact that his car was found at the local mall, pretty much clues me in that there was foul play. I don't know why the perps seem to dump cars at the mall, but that seems to be a trend.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    The fact that his car was found at the local mall, pretty much clues me in that there was foul play. I don't know why the perps seem to dump cars at the mall, but that seems to be a trend.
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/5665615/detail.html

car collected parking tickets from 01 dec..day after he was last seen.....can't believe attendents or security did nothing for 3 weeks!!

searching swamp area.
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/5665615/detail.html

how was school?

How was school going for him? I mean specifically what were his grades that had not come out yet shaping up to be? Was he struggling in school enough to maybe want to make a change in his life?

Did L.E. check out his comp to see what he last worked on? It sounds likely since they checked his myspace account.
    Hendrickson, 24, was last seen working on his computer at his family's Spring Valley home on Nov. 30.
    Was he working at the computer or was he trying to fix some problem the computer was having?

It sounds as if maybe L.E. suspects suicide. If that turns out to not be what happened and if he remains missing then I have a question. Had any relative of his or any relative of any of his friends been killed recently in Iraq? (Not that it is absolutely necessary.) This sounds, at first read, a little like a case of military enlistment. I think they still take people at age 24 but I havent kept up with the upper age limits.

It does sound like suicide was suspected buit now that the car has been found that may change. Too many times we find a car has been left at a mall or store after a murder.

I hate to think what I think, and I still hope I am wrong, but I think my first post on this thread may have something to do with this. Gosh I hope I am wrong but I have had a very strong feeling about this, and then I saw that quote by his sister and also, I read Planet Huff, the blog ... It's just a very strong feeling I have.

I sincerely hope I am wrong but I can't get rid of this "feeling".

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../23/ng.01.html

Transcripts from fri 23 dec from NG.
    Scroll to story on Nate.....talks about gun in house, Nates relationship with bio-dad, sepdad and mom.

The news articles seem to walk on eggshells with this one and mention nothing of the above. Prayers for Maura--seems to me you are thinking correctly in this alternative direction.
    other boards have info about this posted.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/5691545/detail.html

NO SIGNS OF FOUL PLAY IN CAR

SONAR EQUIPMENT TO BE USED AT LAKE

FUNDRAISER AT RESTAURANT WHERE NATE WORKS

There's a story posted in the news forum that he's apparently been found in a peaceful area with a single gunshot to his head.

This is so very sad.

Oh no. I would have thought a better resolve but this is not the case. Prayers for his family and friends.

Unhappy

So Tragic. I Just Hate Guns!!

Quote Originally Posted by petra
    So Tragic. I Just Hate Guns!!
    Me too. I hate the fact that they are so available for every emotional response. I hate the fact that young children are exposed to them. I hate the fact that they are used without abandon in this country.I believe in the right to protect yourself but it is taken to a very large grey area. Most of the people who possess them have limited capabilities as far as their usage.They will use them to kill rabbits, now who eats rabbits anymore? My older family use to eat squirrels....eek..but that is the lore. Guns are just not a prerequisite for life anymore. Just go to the ATM. I have had a gun pulled on me before and the trigger was pulled but it didn't fire.The seconds gave my ex an opportunity to reevaluate his intention. He chose to drop me and the kids off at a friends house and not do further harm. He recently apologized. Not saying this will be the outcome in all crimes but if he never had the opportunity.

http://www.myspace.com/natehend

messages being posted by nate's friends

and hunter himself is overlooking it all

...along with george bush's mimic photos

if the gun was not laying on step-dads bed table.....would it have been so easy?

It is probably co incidence, but it is odd that there is a hunter posting on his my space account, and that he was found in the woods.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

has anyone heard what kind of argument went on, or anything more in debt about what took place? I guess thats something we may never know. I wonder if he was depressed and no one knew or he just snapped. This one just really gets to me. I thought about him and his family yesterday in church... he had so much to live for.
    I do really think it was strange that they kept a GUN on the nightstand. He was 24- pretty much the age where he shouldn't be monitored, yet he had to announce when he was home everynight so he wouldn't get shot! Give me a break, get a damn alarm system and if it goes off (becuase its not set) then get the gun if you have to. We are living in a different world now, kids are depressed all the time with out us as parents knowing. The easier access they have the more of a chance they have of snapping.
    I really wish I knew what set him off, as I said there are stories that just really get to you- and this one did. Maybe becuase it was so close to me, being in Houston and all.
    Thanks for letting me vent!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    It is probably co incidence, but it is odd that there is a hunter posting on his my space account, and that he was found in the woods.
    Hunter Thompson committed suicide, Nate commits suicide using (we assume) his step-dad's gun (which he had been threatened with if he didn't call home first when returning late at night), has a collage of pictures of apes/monkeys/President George W. Bush on his myspace.com page and commits the act in George Bush Park. Appears there are anger issues here rather than coincidence...
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Update

Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast