GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
South Pasadena police are searching for a 5-year-old boy who has been missing for days.

Aramazd Andressian was last seen possibly four days ago via a Skype broadcast from an unknown location, according to a police post on Facebook earlier Saturday afternoon.

04b50225c4bb1ee9bdf4c783e536091a.jpg

He is 4-feet-1inches tall, weighs 55 pounds, and was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt and plaid shorts, police said.
He has a small mole on the bottom of his right shoulder. A picture on Facebook indicates the boy has brown
hair and eyes.

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/250154823-story

http://abc7.com/amp/news/5-year-old-boy-reported-missing-in-south-pasadena/1904770/

ETA the ? In title was on purpose since I fail at counting back 4 days last seen.

He's been missing 5 days??!! That's upsetting. Why haven't we heard about this? And what's with the "last scene on Skype from an unknown location"? Creepy.
Maybe he was with another family member and they didn't bring him back as expected.

This is a strange case. I am assuming the child did not Skype someone on his own. I wish they would give more information.

Father was found passed out a few feet from his vehicle at Arroyo Park by the baseball fields at 6:30 this morning.
Father was taken to the hospital where he is currently being treated.
Around 8:30am, mother came into PD and said father had not returned child per their custody agreement.
They do not know what happened to the boy and are searching the park for the boy.
Mom does not think dad would hurt Aramazd.
Because of father's medical condition, he has not been able to tell LE where Aramazd is.

(The above is said on the video)
http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/250154823-story

5-Year-Old South Pasadena Boy Missing; Father Found Unresponsive in Park

The father did not appear to be the victim of a crime, police said. He was cooperating with detectives in the search and was being interviewed Saturday evening, officers said.

“We are speaking with the father," Miller said. "He is in a situation now where he is more coherent.”

As part of the parents' custody agreement, while Aramazd is in his father's care, he and his mom are supposed to talk via Skype on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. That scheduled call never happened Thursday night, according to Miller.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/22/police-search-for-5-year-old-south-pasadena-boy-last-seen-four-days-ago/

This is very scary. Mom must be frantic. Where could the little guy be?

They just held a press conference. I am incredibly close to this and didn't receive any alerts about it until 9:53 (13 minutes ago) tonight on my phone that a press conference was being held. I tuned in, and the police are seeming very doubtful about the father from what I gather. They are saying he has "selective memory" and goes from remembering something to not remembering something. The officer giving the presser said he could not talk about what was or was not found in the father's apartment.

Father has been arrested on suspicion of child abduction and child endangerment, according to ABC7. Here is the link: http://abc7.com/news/5-year-old-boy-reported-missing-in-south-pasadena/1904770/

Story:

SOUTH PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a 5-year-old boy who was reported missing after his father was found unconscious at a park in South Pasadena Saturday morning.

The father, 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian, was arrested after an hours-long investigation on suspicion of child abduction and child endangerment, police said.

<snip>

Authorities said the search for the boy would "take as long as necessary." Miller said he hopes the child is out somewhere in good hands and that police can reunite him with his family.

Anyone who sees Aramazd or has more information is urged to call 911 or the South Pasadena Police Department at (626) 403-7270.

I am thinking Dad did something to the child before the required Skype call on Thursday night.

The info in the link in the OP says Aramazd is 4 foot 1 inches, but the police info says he is 41 inches. It looks like the latter is correct - 41 inches.

I'm going by my 8 yr old, who is 4 foot 3 inches and 53 lbs... I always hate to point out weight related matters, but there's a big difference between 4ft1 and 41 inches if you're trying to find a child... and my son is a bean pole whereas Aramazd is definitely stockier at around the same weight.

Does the arrest of his father need to be noted in the thread title?

This one has my stomach in knots...

I have only just seen the ticker about this little guy. I too fear that he is dead; and the father took drugs or used something to off himself and it did not work. The intv process and his "selective memory loss" is the major reason why and the refusal for LE to describe the home living conditions and what they found inside. I think that the landfill where his garbage goes should be checked STAT.

I was holding out hope that Dad had dropped him off with friends or family....but we would know that by now since he was arrested...someone would have come forward already....:sigh:

me too so worried I have tears and fear that his home revealed everything. His father has been arrested. When I first read the headline I thought: "well, he passed out from drinking maybe and the child wandered away and he will be found shortly." Then I read KTLA and here, and my heart fell through my feet. Where is his mother why did he have custody and why didn't she? Why was there an arrangement for four days during the week which would disrupt schooling etc? I have too many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail