876 users online (104 members and 772 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

South Pasadena police are searching for a 5-year-old boy who has been missing for days.

Aramazd Andressian was last seen possibly four days ago via a Skype broadcast from an unknown location, according to a police post on Facebook earlier Saturday afternoon.

He is 4-feet-1inches tall, weighs 55 pounds, and was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt and plaid shorts, police said.
    He has a small mole on the bottom of his right shoulder. A picture on Facebook indicates the boy has brown
    hair and eyes.

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/250154823-story

http://abc7.com/amp/news/5-year-old-...adena/1904770/

ETA the ? In title was on purpose since I fail at counting back 4 days last seen.
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 04-22-2017 at 08:47 PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    This seems kinda unusual? Imho

He's been missing 5 days??!! That's upsetting. Why haven't we heard about this? And what's with the "last scene on Skype from an unknown location"? Creepy.
    Maybe he was with another family member and they didn't bring him back as expected.

another MSM link but no further details than already reported.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/22/police-se...four-days-ago/
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

This is a strange case. I am assuming the child did not Skype someone on his own. I wish they would give more information.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Father was found passed out a few feet from his vehicle at Arroyo Park by the baseball fields at 6:30 this morning.
    Father was taken to the hospital where he is currently being treated.
    Around 8:30am, mother came into PD and said father had not returned child per their custody agreement.
    They do not know what happened to the boy and are searching the park for the boy.
    Mom does not think dad would hurt Aramazd.
    Because of father's medical condition, he has not been able to tell LE where Aramazd is.

(The above is said on the video)
    http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/250154823-story
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 04-22-2017 at 10:18 PM. Reason: misunderstood the park's name
    - Audrey Hepburn

5-Year-Old South Pasadena Boy Missing; Father Found Unresponsive in Park

The father did not appear to be the victim of a crime, police said. He was cooperating with detectives in the search and was being interviewed Saturday evening, officers said.

“We are speaking with the father," Miller said. "He is in a situation now where he is more coherent.”
    As part of the parents' custody agreement, while Aramazd is in his father's care, he and his mom are supposed to talk via Skype on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. That scheduled call never happened Thursday night, according to Miller.
    http://ktla.com/2017/04/22/police-se...four-days-ago/
    - Audrey Hepburn

This is very scary. Mom must be frantic. Where could the little guy be?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

They just held a press conference. I am incredibly close to this and didn't receive any alerts about it until 9:53 (13 minutes ago) tonight on my phone that a press conference was being held. I tuned in, and the police are seeming very doubtful about the father from what I gather. They are saying he has "selective memory" and goes from remembering something to not remembering something. The officer giving the presser said he could not talk about what was or was not found in the father's apartment.

Father has been arrested on suspicion of child abduction and child endangerment, according to ABC7. Here is the link: http://abc7.com/news/5-year-old-boy-...adena/1904770/

Story:

SOUTH PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a 5-year-old boy who was reported missing after his father was found unconscious at a park in South Pasadena Saturday morning.

The father, 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian, was arrested after an hours-long investigation on suspicion of child abduction and child endangerment, police said.

<snip>

Authorities said the search for the boy would "take as long as necessary." Miller said he hopes the child is out somewhere in good hands and that police can reunite him with his family.

Anyone who sees Aramazd or has more information is urged to call 911 or the South Pasadena Police Department at (626) 403-7270.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 04-23-2017 at 08:42 PM. Reason: snipped to comply with the 10% copyright rule

- Audrey Hepburn

Sounds like dad harmed the child then tried off himself.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

I am thinking Dad did something to the child before the required Skype call on Thursday night.
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

Really worried about this boy.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast