1015 users online (212 members and 803 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_lady View Post
    Weird how everything is so quiet. I keep checking Augusta news daily but can't find anything new.
    Yep, it's way too quiet over here and I just heard a pin drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

To me, the silence is very bad news.

The best case scenario might have been them running away 'together.' But I think they would have been found already if that was the case. Even if she ran off without him, I think she would have been discovered.

The other two possibilities are horrible to consider. He may have disposed of her or he sold her or traded her to one of his low life ex-con friends. And the silence around that is deafening.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Here is her Instagram. Will someone please look at it and then click on the "prettyt" link and tell me what you think?
    https://www.instagram.com/pretty_tania2001/
    Quote Originally Posted by inmyhumbleopinion View Post
    Oh no ... is the wordpress site supposed to be some sort of "advertisement"??

Posted there for the first time on May 5th ... just four days ago.

Wait ... her Instagram profile says there are only nine posts. I wonder if the Insta account was opened in the last few days also? But it has 599 followers .... We need a reporter looking into this right now.
    Sorry for quoting my own post.

I'm starting to lean towards the "prettyt" site having been set up to make it look as though LaTania is alive and well ... .

Plus, LE has said virtually nothing other than the post on their FB page within a couple of days of their disappearance and then announcing that Tripp is now being wanted on a kidnapping charge.

What did they find in his truck, if anything?

Why aren't we seeing his or her faces everywhere, whether in the Atlanta area or nationwide?

I really hate to see this case go cold.

I'm starting to lean towards the "prettyt" site having been set up to make it look as though LaTania is alive and well ... .

Plus, LE has said virtually nothing other than the post on their FB page within a couple of days of their disappearance and then announcing that Tripp is now being wanted on a kidnapping charge.

Why aren't we seeing his or her faces everywhere, whether in the Atlanta area or nationwide?

What creeped me out is the name it was created by. Who is that I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandala View Post
    What creeped me out is the name it was created by. Who is that I wonder?

How are you seeing who created it? I'm on my phone and can't see it? Even thought about downloading Wordpress and trying to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by totesmagoat View Post
    How are you seeing who created it? I'm on my phone and can't see it? Even thought about downloading Wordpress and trying to find it.

It was created by "sahaskrit". (I had to play around by clicking on different links to get it to show up.)
    http://prettyt.com/2017/05/05/hello-world/
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    It was created by "sahaskrit". (I had to play around by clicking on different links to get it to show up.)
    http://prettyt.com/2017/05/05/hello-world/
    Sahaskrit is a Hindu name for a boy. Means bestowing strength, power. Hmmm. I wonder when she linked it to her IG. I really hope she returns home safe but I have a bad feeling about this.

No one made that post. When you set up a wordpress blog it automatically has that first post and comment built into the theme.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFinch View Post
    No one made that post. When you set up a wordpress blog it automatically has that first post and comment built into the theme.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    That is good to know. The strange thing is the link Mom provided shows the page was set up in February and the WordPress site shows the post was made in May. Do you know why there would be a discrepancy in the dates?
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I was also hoping that there would be an "It has been one month since LaTania Janell Carwell" was kidnapped by her stepfather ..."-type report today, but so far I have seen nothing.

Strange and unusual, IMO.

that happens a lot. like bridget shiel

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    that happens a lot. like bridget shiel
    Thanks for that. I still check in on Bridget's thread. :-(
    "I believe it's time to start Phase 2 of my life: feeding pigeons...braless in the park...while solving old murder cases."
    ~ Maya DiMeo
    Speechless (TV Series)
    8 March 2017

Bump for LaTania

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    I feel you guys are off-based with this prettyt.com. Those are Thailand registrants. They're selling jewelry or whatever. This creep who vanished with her is not trying to start a website to advertise jewelry. If he's doing something with her it's dark web or back pages, things like that.

Social media can be important but I don't see this trail panning out. Good to look at it though, leave no stone unturned.

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast