Some archived pictures

OriginalJerseyGirl

CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how archiving works but here is a link for the archived versions on Ravenstree:

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

There are lots of archived pictures that I've never seen before. I'll post some as I see them for those of you who, like me, never saw these photos. I don't know if they can disappear at some point but for now, here they are. I thought it might be nice to have some images of Janet all in one place.

Raven is in some of these photos as well.

snapple said:
Thanks JG! I hadn't seen any of those photos before!!
You're welcome, snapple. I just realized that I have seen some of these before but they're scattered over a ton of archived pages. I don't think I ever realized how many there are because I missed a bunch.

Still looking, and will keep posting as I find them.

Not as many as I thought - if anyone comes across any more photos, please add them here. :)

When going through those links of Raven's Perch, I'm struck by how - the Janet section, all the pictures are down, and Janet's friends is down and empty too.

I wonder how The Raven's family and friends justify the death of Janet. I wonder how they justify that Raven is all about himself. Why can't they see his involvement in this? Are they all afraid of Raven to the point, that they have to force themselves to believe his lies, when he gets caught CONSTANTLY lying.

Wake up people, look back into your conversations with him, and realize how many times he has lied to you about small things, insignificant things, that don't matter, and realize, of course, he would lie that he had nothing to do with Janet's murder.

If he could lie about things like, whether or not he actually graduated college, whether or not he was purchasing a home, whether or not there was a misdemeanor or felony, whether or not Janet was found warm/cold, if he could lie to someone and have them inform a family their daughter committed suicide, when in fact, he KNEW Janet was murdered, why wouldn't he LIE TO YOU TOO.

He has lied about whether he went to college for 2-3 months or a semester vs. graduating, if he could like about serving a MISSION, whether he went for a short time, or the entire mission, why would he NOT lie about committing a heinous crime, such as MURDERING his Wife and the Baby she was carrying. I mean, if you are going to lie about something, wouldn't it be something that could cost you YOUR OWN LIFE, either by receiving LWOP or the Death Penalty??????

Wake up, look around you, take notice of his lies, and search for the truth, is Raven's friendship more important than 2 lives? Do you honestly believe that Raven's a true friend to you or Raven will make a good boyfriend, husband? He killed before, and god help any woman or girl that he ends up dating next, your fate could ultimately be the same fate as Janets and the Baby she was carrying.

MOO

Does anyone have any pics of Janet when she was pregnant with Kaiden? She was probably such a cute & excited Mommy-to-be. And if anyone is interested, I'd love to hear about what Janet was like when she was pregnant. Did she take Lamaze classes? Did she paint the nursery herself? Did she eat all of the right foods or did she have those certain cravings that she just had to satisfy (like I did every time)? Did she have a big baby shower? Did she have an ultrasound picture that she kept displayed? How about after Kaiden was born? Did she keep a baby book, etc.?

This is my unwanted armchair psychological view of what you are talking about JG.

It would not surprise me if Raven has all these things and has not botherered to share them with any friends or family members especially Janets. They are either boxed up and hidden away because the Raven is about himself, or my feeling is that he may have already dumped them on his way from SC to Utah. Unwanted memories.

I honestly don't believe he's holding a bunch of momentos for Kaiden to show him when he's old enough but he will pretend he has them still as guise.

The Raven is the type of person, that will slowly but surely erase anything that has to do with Janet, which he started doing PRIOR to Janet's murder, as proven with the Myspace account, Raven's Perch, Ravenstree, 2Nutmeg, the classmates, etc. so he can slowly incorporate someone else into his life.

If his Mommy gets sick and tired of raising Kaiden, which since we already heard so many rumors and speculations about how she is controling and overbearing (even through Raven's owns words) she probably won't.

The Raven may get tired of his Mommy being the decision maker and decide to bring another woman into the picture (sooner than later) and try to make sure Kaiden doesn't even realize that he had a Mother that loved him and a sibling on the way, and their lives were cut short because of the brutal act of someone Kaiden knows as Daddy.

This, of course, is pure armchair psychological speculation on my part, and I'm afraid that I may be closer to the truth, the more I look into the psychological aspect of this sociopath.

terminatrixator said:
I honestly don't believe he's holding a bunch of momentos for Kaiden to show him when he's old enough but he will pretend his has them as guise.
But if Raven is the guilty party, I don't really believe that it had as much to do with incorporating someone new into his life as it did with erasing Janet from it. I don't think that this was something that had to do with wanting a replacement - I would think it was more of wanting his old life back. His young, single, school days. That's why I think we're seeing him popping up at all of these reunion sites. He probably perceived his life back then as carefree (as most of us did at that age), and wanted that feeling back. That's probably the same reason that his mom is raising Kaiden while he's off doing his thing. The sad thing is - seeing how Karyn did with raising the others, whether one or more is a murderer or not, it's clearly better if someone else was raising that darling little boy.

Has anyone checked Reunion.com? Maybe it's Reunions.com. That used to be another big one, never as popular as Classmates but it was another big site a while back.

I believe you are right about wanting his old care-free life back, but the more Mommy inserts herself into his life, he will decide its time to move on when he can't handle her telling him what to do constantly.

It also looks better to have a new girl by his side, like why would someone date or marry him, if he was actually a murderer. Having a baby to raise on his own is also one to draw chicks to him, poor single daddy and all.

Please forgive me if it's already beeen discussed at length, but looking into the future, there is a distinct chance that Raven may be spending some time (if not the rest of his life) behind bars and then what will happen to the little boy, Kaiden? I am wondering, IF that happens, would Janets patents get a chance to raise Kaiden? Or have they expressed a desire to have the little boy? I would think they would want to have him, JMO of course. I haven't seen any statements from Janet's family, guess they are keeping a low profile for now.

magpie said:
Please forgive me if it's already beeen discussed at length, but looking into the future, there is a distinct chance that Raven may be spending some time (if not the rest of his life) behind bars and then what will happen to the little boy, Kaiden? I am wondering, IF that happens, would Janets patents get a chance to raise Kaiden? Or have they expressed a desire to have the little boy? I would think they would want to have him, JMO of course. I haven't seen any statements from Janet's family, guess they are keeping a low profile for now.
Silence......that's what we have a whole lot of here in this case.

JerseyGirl said:
But if Raven is the guilty party, I don't really believe that it had as much to do with incorporating someone new into his life as it did with erasing Janet from it. I don't think that this was something that had to do with wanting a replacement - I would think it was more of wanting his old life back. His young, single, school days. That's why I think we're seeing him popping up at all of these reunion sites. He probably perceived his life back then as carefree (as most of us did at that age), and wanted that feeling back. That's probably the same reason that his mom is raising Kaiden while he's off doing his thing. The sad thing is - seeing how Karyn did with raising the others, whether one or more is a murderer or not, it's clearly better if someone else was raising that darling little boy.
Bingo JG. I think raven will live with mommy and let her raise Kaiden if he can go back to living single and free. No more creditors hounding him, free money and only convenient responsibility.....I highly doubt he is going to give that up, even if it means giving mommy control. Just think...another Abaroa boy being raised by Karyn:eek:

ewwwinteresting said:
Bingo JG. I think raven will live with mommy and let her raise Kaiden if he can go back to living single and free. No more creditors hounding him, free money and only convenient responsibility.....
I find it so bizarre, looking at the way things have unfolded in his life - for example, he stopped paying rent in February due to hard times and never paid rent again since. He was supposed to start paying again in May but since Janet died just days before that was supposed to happen, he ended up moving in with other people, and hasn't had to worry about that responsibility since.

ewwwinteresting said:
Just think...another Abaroa boy being raised by Karyn:eek:
My personal opinion is that male or female, Kaiden would be hundreds of times better off - now and especially in the future - being raised by Janet's family.

magpie said:
I'm not sure what the situation is with all of that. You are correct that Janet's family has been keeping a low profile. They seem to be a very tight, very good family, and I believe that they are having an extremely difficult time with their loss. There was one interview done by some members of Janet's family a long while back - it's on the Media Links thread. Hopefully that link will still work for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back