1203 users online (233 members and 970 guests)  

Websleuths News

Assistant At Nickelodeon Studios Arrested In Molestation Case

A 36-year-old production assistant at the Nickelodeon Animation Studios was arrested on suspicion of child molestation, police said Friday.

Ezell Channel, of Tarzana, was taken into custody in the studios' parking lot Thursday, said Sgt. Jay Jette, of the Burbank Police Department.

The mother of an alleged victim contacted police after she became suspicious of Channel, Jette said. An investigation led to allegations that the suspect had fondled a teenage boy at Nickelodeon.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

These pervs always manage to weasel their way into jobs that will place them close to children & in positions of comparative trust/fascination for kids, like the editor at Weekly Reader (or was it Jack & Jill? --or maybe there was one at each of those publications? I forget.) Sadly, there seems to be one of these cases popping up each weeek, so it its easy to get them confused.